Poll: How old r u?
Poll Options
View poll results: How old r u?
elementry/junior high/middleshool (14 and below)
4 2%
highschool (15-18)
51 26%
young adult (18-26ish)
136 69%
adult (30-50)
2 1%
old people 50+
4 2%
Voters: 197.
Page 1 of 2
no thanks i don't like rape.
btw, the youngest you can be on this forum is like 13, or else mods ban you, so no point in thinking that young kids might point out that there 11 or somethin.
as old as your FACE
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I would say the average age is in the 16-20 range
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I like how you're not even considered if you're between 27 and 29
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
your poll that is made every month sucks, usually it starts at 13 and counts to 21 then 22+ since its quite obvious the heavy majority are teens.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
20 and no you can't have sex with me.

Also, what poll option does anyone 27-29 pick?
Quote by lushacrous

i said "ish' like some ppl who are 25 are very mature and like are considered adults. but i know ppl who are 30 and still act like a highschooler
Quote by lushacrous

I like how, even though the question is "how old r u?", the first two options are schools.
Quote by TheEelsAnkle
I disagree with the old people category, a 50 year old is not an old person

I think it's considered a senior citizens,(maybe 55?) in the U.S.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I think it's considered a senior citizens,(maybe 55?) in the U.S.

65+

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
65+

My brain isn't working tonight.
___

Quote by The_Blode
I am old enough to consent.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
UG consists primarily of 50+ conservative/republican males.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
I'm 19.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
i thought this was gonna be "how old is the website?" Which leads me to the question, when was this site created?
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
I am 12.............................what is this??????
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

Quote by deathdrummer
I am old enough to consent.

old enough to consent to what?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Swannie
i thought this was gonna be "how old is the website?" Which leads me to the question, when was this site created?

Ultimate Guitar Archive was started on October 9th, 1998
what if you're 18? do you pic 15-18 or 18-26?

Lrntopoll lololololol
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Swannie

the copyright at the bottom says 2000-2011 so im guessing 2000. i have no idea tho
Quote by stealstrings
old enough to consent to what?

Old enough to consent to a lot of things.

Quote by perszzac
just wandering like whats the range of ppl. im in highschool so yeah.

Please use proper grammar. I don't know where you are wandering and I'd very much
like to know.

You are in high school, you know how to capitalize a letter and use proper punctuation.
"just wandering like whats the range of ppl. im in highschool so yeah."

should be:

"I'm just wondering what is the range of people's ages. I'm in high school."

I'm 13. (Note I signed up in 2008.)
Quote by carnagereap666

Nice
___

Quote by The_Blode
about 18839, give or take.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by carnagereap666
Please use proper grammar. I don't know where you are wandering and I'd very much
like to know.

You are in high school, you know how to capitalize a letter and use proper punctuation.
"just wandering like whats the range of ppl. im in highschool so yeah."

should be:

"I'm just wondering what is the range of people's ages. I'm in high school."

Im not sure why it matters to you so much. Does it make you that much better than everyone else cuz you take the time to us"proper" grammer. The world is changing. everything is about insant gratifiction. i got my message across, didn't i? does it offend or hurt you in any way if I dot dot my i's and cross muh t's?
19 and all that good shit that comes with it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by perszzac
Im not sure why it matters to you so much. Does it make you that much better than everyone else cuz you take the time to us"proper" grammer. The world is changing. everything is about insant gratifiction. i got my message across, didn't i? does it offend or hurt you in any way if I dot dot my i's and cross muh t's?

It matters to me because people like you who don't use proper grammar end up portraying a rather poor image for all teens and make it difficult to be taken seriously. It's not about my grammar, it's about yours. I'm not sure what you mean by
Does it make you that much better than everyone else cuz you take the time to us"proper" grammer.
So you didn't get your point across, you fumbled together a jumble of words and called a day. When you could have taken the extra 0.2 seconds to reach over to the key ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD (read: 1.5 inches).

A thirteen year old shouldn't have better grammar than a high school student. It doesn't offend me if you "dot dot" your I's. (Did you know it's called a tittle?)

I'm a time traveler and stuff.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by carnagereap666
It matters to me because people like you who don't use proper grammar end up portraying a rather poor image for all teens and make it difficult to be taken seriously. It's not about my grammar, it's about yours. I'm not sure what you mean by
So you didn't get your point across, you fumbled together a jumble of words and called a day. When you could have taken the extra 0.2 seconds to reach over to the key ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD (read: 1.5 inches).

A thirteen year old shouldn't have better grammar than a high school student. It doesn't offend me if you "dot dot" your I's. (Did you know it's called a tittle?)

ololololol irony ololololololololol

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 2