There are tiny spiders coming out of the light fixture in my ceiling. The fixture is directly above me. I think these are baby spiders I'm dealing with because they are so damn small. I can barely see their individual legs. One lands on my hair and dangles in front of my eyes. I then kill it and look up to a whole army (about 3 or 4) coming down from the ceiling.
My only defense against theses beasts was my trusty vacuum cleaner. I proceeded to remove the light fixture and suck up the monsters. I had just avoided certain discomfort once again. I don't want spiders crawling through my long hair.

So yeah.
What kind of creepy crawlies does the pit have around at home?
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Sep 20, 2011,
Quote by Extra Ordinary
So yeah.
What kind of creepy crawlies does the pit have around at home?

Centipedes man. ****ing centipedes.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
None, except earwigs and spiders. There's probably more I just don't realise it. It's a good thing I don't live near those ****ing roaches.
Waterbugs, spiders, crickets, and occasionally moths.

It doesn't sound like much, but I am terrified of ALL insects.

About a month ago I spent 40 minutes sitting on my bed staring at a pile of laundry that a cricket had just crawled into after I broke one of it's legs with a flyswatter, knowing that it would come for revenge the moment I looked away.
I can't get close enough to kill them, because they can jump at me, so I stand a few feet away and spray them with bugspray until they die.
Quote by slipknot5678
None, except earwigs and spiders. There's probably more I just don't realise it. It's a good thing I don't live near those ****ing roaches.

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
To the tune of "London Bridge"

"Lots of spiders falling down, falling down, falling down
Lots of spiders falling down, down your shirt neck"
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
You think that's bad?
When I was about 10 I was sleeping in the caravan for some weird reason. So I went to bed and there were three small spiders on the curtain directly next to me. So I was like 'mum, can you move the spiders?' So mum shakes the curtain and LITERALLY HUNDREDS of baby huntsmens fall on me .

I had to take a shower to get them all off me

Needless to say, I've never slept in the caravan since.
RIP Gooze

cats
I really think the thread title would make an amazing song title.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Drink lots and lots of water, you'll come down soon.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
^ **** that guy

This thread is just gross.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I live in Australia so guess what I have to deal with TS?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Well it definitely isn't rain where you are, DD

But yeah, TS. It could be worse. So, so, so much worse.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
A few large spiders and the odd daddy long legs but that's about it really. We co-exist peacefully.
Just gonna leave this and this here... enjoy sleeping tonight, people with a fear of insects

Edit: Oh, and this
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by deathdrummer
I live in Australia so guess what I have to deal with TS?

every single poisonous creature in the history of ever!
Quote by vanhailin
This man knows his shit.
A pretty big (by Norwegian standards) spider landed on my head when I entered the house not too long ago. Spiders here are pretty much harmless, though, so I just brushed it off and threw it back outside.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Spiders, ants, roaches, lizards and some other miscellaneous insects that I have the luck to not know the names of (because I'll Wikipedia them and see huge close-up pictures of them).

Where I live, spiders are only of those small breeds (think pea-sized). No huge tarantulas or anything. I thank God for that.
I bought some Indian spices a few months ago and with them came some Indian food moths.
Almost impossible to get rid of them and I can't use poison because I have parrots.
Everything in the kitchen has to be kept in sealed boxes now because they will contaminate all food. Damn little bastards.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I never realized how much of a pussy the pit is
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Tango616
I never realized how much of a pussy the pit is

This happens roughly every two months. You get used to it.