Title (almost) says it all. I've been fishing around for trades locally for my Peavey Classic 50 head, (Good condition, only issue is the reverb doesn't work. It's a chip, not a reverb tank). He has offered a Bugera V5 combo, and a Damage Control Liquid Blues pedal for a straight trade. I'm leaning towards doing it, I already have a new amp and kinda want to mess around with a new OD and possibly having my rig be in stereo (mostly for recording). My biggest question is, is this a fair trade? Or even a "close enough" trade? Or am I really getting screwed? I've seen that at one point the Liquid blues went for $79, but the only ones I can find used are going for $200. Thoughts?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
its not really a fair trade the peaveyclassic 30 used goes for more than what hes trading you

maybe you can get a bit of cash or soething too if you want
those damage control blues were $100 for like the first six months after release. the V5 is far from anything special.

i would ask that and at least $150 cash heading in your direction.

dont do it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
No way. The Classics are really great amps. And Bugeras are... Bugeras.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
you would be getting royally ****ed in that trade
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Hmmmm. I wasn't exactly sure, but the best offer I've gotten locally for the Classic 50 head is $250. What would be a ballpark of what it's worth? Like I said, the only issue is that the reverb on it doesn't work.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
You could do better. You could probably get 300 for the head, although you might have to settle for 250 if you can't get the reverb working. The Liquid Blues was a pretty bad pedal if I remember right, and a V5 is a huge step down from a C50.
How much a piece of gear is worth can depend a lot on your location. Where I am, Classic 50 heads are going for $350. One on ebay went for $400 including shipping ($350 without).
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X