Alright so I'll keep this pretty simple. I'm doing a botb, but as a solo act. Got a 20 minute set and need some awesome rock songs to fill it up. Don't exactly have the greatest voice so nothing to mellow, needs to be rocking for some screaming or sound good with scratchy vocals.

Anyways so far I have this in mind:

Intro Insturmental Original Song (2minutes)
Black Hole Sun Acoustic (not to sure yet, gonna record myself doing the vox tomorrow and see how it sounds)
Original 'Rock' Song
Lake of Fire
Polly
Where Is My Mind

So ya its just going to be me and my electric guitar on stage. Would be awesome to get some feedback if this sounds like it might go well or flop. Also more song choices are more then welcome.
RAW POWER
Last edited by Cejis33 at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by DiminishedFifth
So wait... you're doing a Battle of the Bands, not only without a band, but with an electric guitar?

This sounds like a disaster.

haha ya, not much hope in winning it. but figure its something fun to do.
RAW POWER
Did you mean Black Hole Sun? Anyway, cut the instrumental.

Definitely do Where Is My Mind and Polly, and if you HAVE to use an electric guitar, for the love of all that is holy, don't do anything with distortion.

Also, Spaceboy. Bitches love Spaceboy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFPEJ_4T1Z4
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Ya **** spaceboy should be in there for sure. Thanks dude.

And so your thinking the best thing to do would be go acoustic then? Even with screaming and shit. I mean either way its not gonna sound full with no bass and drums.
RAW POWER
Quote by Cejis33
Ya **** spaceboy should be in there for sure. Thanks dude.

And so your thinking the best thing to do would be go acoustic then? Even with screaming and shit. I mean either way its not gonna sound full with no bass and drums.

And yes, for sure. And don't do screaming. Basically you're arranging an unplugged show, so try to find acoustic versions of those songs and base your performance off of those.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by goest
Cockroach En Fleur to bridge songs.

haha would be pretty awesome doing that, doubtful to pull it off though.

think kickapoo would go over well? haha :P
RAW POWER