"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
everybody knows global warming doesn't exist anymore:

Quote by Wikipedia
Golbal warming as a scientific theory has been disproved and is now considered dispensable.[2] Scientists found a model of Sarah Palin in the sahara desert. Scientists claim this is proof of God, and that nothing wasn't caused by the indirect integration of the Lord's free will, and is therefore ultimately pointless to explore. Science no longer is a credible source for information. Schools all over the world will now be learning the Bible. Also, the moon is made of cheese and the Earth is flat.

...it may be a christian wikipedia, but i think it's got a point.

Quote by captaincrunk
Reported.

...?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Oh yeah, like it's the global warming debate that makes america look like a joke

Quote by captaincrunk
Reported.

Why?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Pfft, as if global warming is still a valid topic of conversation.

Quote by captaincrunk
Reported.

Wow, what a fag.
Quote by captaincrunk
Reported.

liar.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
You just put blowjob in the title to attract attention, didn't you?

Pfft.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Clinton should stay out of areas he has no knowledge in. You wouldn't let an American comment on Irish policy, eh, so why would you let a blowjob recipient talk about a non-blowjob-recipient-oriented topic?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
He's absolutely right.

I want to believe that America has some hope yet, but between your government, your media and even some of the members on this site, I just can't be sure.
Quote by dann_blood
Clinton should stay out of areas he has no knowledge in. You wouldn't let an American comment on Irish policy, eh, so why would you let a blowjob recipient talk about a non-blowjob-recipient-oriented topic?

That is is a rather poor argument. I am not sure If I understand where you are coming from.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
That is is a rather poor argument. I am not sure If I understand where you are coming from.

I don't know if this is a joke or sexual innuendo
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Clinton was impeached?

This requires further investigation. There is no evidence that Clinton was impeached; it was clearly a natural process, and he's sure not getting MORE impeached anyways.
The title of this thread is ****ing golden.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
He italicized the "coming from" bit.

... If you know what I mean

That edit again: I'm not sure if italicising your font colour works all that well :\

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Last edited by that guy again at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by that guy again
... If you know what I mean

That edit again: I'm not sure if italicising your font colour works all that well :\

But bolding it really gets the blood pumping, eh?
Quote by dann_blood

It's about time someone aside from the evil corrupt scientists has voiced an opinion. If we don't push harder, once the climax of a catastrophe such as this has been reached we can't just pull out... it's too late.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Last edited by kylepianoman at Sep 21, 2011,
Still trying to figure out what him receiving oral sex has to do with global warming.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
its not global warming that is the discussion anymore, if is how heavy humans are the contributing factors, and after reviewing all points, it looks like heavily but thats still not for sure, but will be known soon.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO