Page 1 of 2
well its in the name.

i was thinking what will i have to do if i saw an alien. i thought and thought.........dunno.
**** it
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Go ass to mouth for it, honestly.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Anal probe it.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by stealstrings
Teach it to to play guitar.

what if its alien who is trying to take over the world. or he attacks you with the guitar
Take a terribly shaky video with a camera from 1967 and then send it to Fox News and claim we need to secure Earth's borders.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I'd travel round with it in it's Tardis.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by lildudenikki
well its in the name.

i was thinking what will i have to do if i saw an alien. i thought and thought.........dunno.

If you want to see an alien, you just have to look in the mirror.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings
If you want to see an alien, you just have to look in the mirror.

LOL
Well, as a human being, I can imagine that my first reaction would be to shoot it, and then dissect it to see what makes it work.
Quote by lildudenikki
LOL

I'm a bit curious. How do you see an alien? I mean, what do you think one looks like?
Like something out of doctor who?
idprobably freak out a bit and hopefully ill get back to my senses to quick enough to not make an idiot out of myself

id probably show them my moleskine which has drawings, music notes, plans,schematics,and other stuff which i think the alien would find interesting abuot humans...asuming its not going to kill me
Quote by halo43
I see aliens every day. That's what happens when you live in California.

I think I'm the only one that got that
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by bluekirby7

I think I'm the only one that got that

I got it. But I did not find it funny, Satchmo.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
i would poop.

serious answer:i might freak and assume it was there to kill me and/or probe my a**. i would probably run regardless of the situation.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
name it Paul
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by StewieSwan
Get evidence

Do you think you'd be taken seriously? If someone saw an alien and took a load of good quality pictures of it, the person would still be treated like a nut by most people, just because that's the way the media will treat it.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Do you think you'd be taken seriously? If someone saw an alien and took a load of good quality pictures of it, the person would still be treated like a nut by most people, just because that's the way the media will treat it.

f*ck that. science is conclusive godammit.

Quote by slash_GNR666
name it Paul

No, name it Steve. It's a pretty name. (that's from the movie "over the hedge").
I would follow this to a T:

Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Quote by Harvey Swick
f*ck that. science is conclusive godammit.

Doesn't matter, anyone who says they've seen an alien, or an alien spaceship or anything like that will instantly fall victim to ridicule from a lot of society. It's not right but that's how things are what with the media and such.

It would most likley never be reported widely, there was a ufo over china a couple of years ago, some good pictures were taken but it was never reported much. Probably a secret millitary aircraft or something but it was very visible, but that wasn't talked about much. Then that 'mirage' which was clearly not a mirage of any kind or something resembling any mirage in history wasn't paid much attention. The media has the agenda to uphold, and things like UFOs, aliens are not going to get anything but idiotic bad jokes made about them on the mainstream media.
I would tell them that Australia has a very strict immigration policy so they better F*CK OFF.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
ask it if it wanted to buy some old nazi crap off me that i got from my dead grandfather... then i would tell it that it probably needs a new amp.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
If I saw an alian, i Will stand by its side ,saying ,"hey ,dude,it's time to go home.Earth is not suitable for you."
if you were traveling between times time wouldnt exist for you. which would mean you wouldnt exist. therefore we might send robots or sentinels into the past to view it. hence, UFO's

Quote by lildudenikki
what evidence?

It depends on the nature of the encounter hurrr

Quote by Zoot Allures

Obviously pictures aren't good enough evidence. Oh and fuck off with the 'MIANTSTREEM MEDIA SUX FUK DA GOVAMENT' crap for once.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by StewieSwan
It depends on the nature of the encounter hurrr

Obviously pictures aren't good enough evidence. Oh and fuck off with the 'MIANTSTREEM MEDIA SUX FUK DA GOVAMENT' crap for once.

It's more likley you'd be able to get some pictures as evidence than anything else isn't it? And i'm right, the media wouldn't take it seriously regardless of how credible it really is.
try to communicate with it, take him for a walk, and plead for him to get me off this ass of a planet
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Masturbate, look it in the eyes and whisper, "This is for you."
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by ....Satan
**** it

Than people would be like "there he goes. Homeboy ****ed a martian once."
Page 1 of 2