Hi,

I'm looking for the Gibson 1965 Firebird V in pelham blue, however there is literally no store in Australia that has one. Does anyone know of a store with one in stock or can get one in and ship them to Australia? I'm thinking the US..here's the guitar is you don't know it or want to view its beauty again.. http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Ele...Firebird-V.aspx

Thanks.
Quote by KTFM
Wonderwall.
Bitches love Wonderwall.
Haha yeah I've seen that one..considering it if I definitley can't get something out of the US..
Quote by KTFM
Wonderwall.
Bitches love Wonderwall.
Quote by allfooie
Hi,

I'm looking for the Gibson 1965 Firebird V in pelham blue.

Aren't we all? You have some seriously good taste there. I can unfortunately help you not one bit. Good luck.
Dude, where's my band?
Quote by TomMon
Aren't we all? You have some seriously good taste there. I can unfortunately help you not one bit. Good luck.

'
i'd prefer a worn white one or perhaps that awesome red color but pelham blue is close third to the red one.
i think you could mail/call a shop if they have one or could stock and ship one to you?
It's a custom color, they can't just get one in stock with a phone call. You'll have to find one in stock (near impossible) or get a one-off through a Custom Shop dealer (crazy expensive).
Found one..just put down the deposit! $4000.
Quote by KTFM
Wonderwall.
Bitches love Wonderwall.
Whoa...there's a red Firebird V on the craigslist where I'm going to school for $1500. If I had $1500 in any way, shape, or form, I'd dump it into that guitar. Hope to see the NGD soon!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray