Hey

I'm purely a bedroom player and although I've been playing on and off for 8 years its been mainly off so I've never played in a band and with work commitments its unlikely it would happen any time soon

So basically I play 90% metal, rammstein, CoB, CoF style tones are what I'm after

I currently have a peavey vypyr 30 and I'm quite pleased with it but I wouldn't mind getting to the next level if that's possible in a bedroom enviroment.

Budget isn't the issue at the moment as I don't have one set but I wouldn't mind options from all ranges.
Proud owner of Paul Allander PRS styled - Shamray CS-1985
CS-1985 Pics
Jackson RR24 White with black bevels
Quote by Johnny Quest
roland microcube rectifier setting

Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Axe FX
Line 6 POD HD
Computer based amp modelling (Guitar Rig, Amplitube, Revalver, etc.)

Those in case you don't plan any gigging or band rehearsing.
free vst plugins ie: nick crow or lepou
line 6 pod

i doubt you will get much better than the vyper for the bedroom. you could look into an orange dark terror but thats on you
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
and your vypyr isnt accomplishing these tones? if your already happy with it then i dont see a need to upgrade if your just in a bedroom playing setting
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
and your vypyr isnt accomplishing these tones? if your already happy with it then i dont see a need to upgrade if your just in a bedroom playing setting

the vypyr is good but i think it might be the fact i used to play more regular and before i had my daughter i had an ENGL Powerball and didnt have to play at the level i do now

i think until i get chance to try out either the AxeFX or Mini Rec ill hold onto my vypyr, ill also look at the POD but i used to have a Line6 Flextone 112 and it was a bit lacking in some way.

cheers for the help so far though guys
Proud owner of Paul Allander PRS styled - Shamray CS-1985
CS-1985 Pics
Jackson RR24 White with black bevels
the axe fx will definatley be the best choice if you want to jam loud or with headphones. but mind you a special power cab would need to be purchased
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED