think about your own death? what will happen after? who will be left? who will be at your funeral?
please, excuse me for being morbid, but a death is owed by everyone. it is a fact of life. so, i want to know, how often do you think about your earthly demise? daily? weekly? monthly? never?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Not usually, but I have a bit the past few days since my grandpa died over the weekend. It's hard not to think about it a little bit in that situation.
It happens, but not so often. I think more about what it'll be like when I grow old(er). Hopefully I'll be able to say I've lived a full life when I've hit 70.

Quote by daytripper75
Not usually, but I have a bit the past few days since my grandpa died over the weekend. It's hard not to think about it a little bit in that situation.

Sorry to hear that man.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
think about your own death? Yes
What will happen after? Life goes on
Who will be left? Everyone around me
Who will be at your funeral?
please, excuse me for being morbid, but a death is owed by everyone. it is a fact of life. so, i want to know, how often do you think about your earthly demise? daily?weekly? monthly? never? Once in a blue moon

Happy now TS?

Edit: Are you really happy TS????? you made daytripper75 cry

Sorry to hear of your loss daytripper75
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Sep 21, 2011,
I am not going to die
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I have a bigger fear of becoming a potato. That's worse than death.

Death doesn't concern me or anything after it. Once I'm gone, I'm gone and have nothing else to do... infact I won't exist, so it doesn't really matter.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Silent Murder
I have a bigger fear of becoming a potato. That's worse than death.

Death doesn't concern me or anything after it. Once I'm gone, I'm gone and have nothing else to do... infact I won't exist, so it doesn't really matter.

i am curious, what do you define as "you"?
which part of your body is "I"?

Every day.

It's funny to come up with the best ones. I used to think i'd buy a polyester panda suit, steal a tank and take down some commies in tiananmen square.

Clearly this has some faults in its execution...

It would be a real panda skin.
i go a 45 minute drive to and from work. i also have a fear of dying in a car wreck. the drive is mostly nerve-wracking.

If I were in your shoes, I would embrace death.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
I have my funeral ceremony and epitaph all figured out.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Harvey Swick
i am curious, what do you define as "you"?
which part of your body is "I"?

Your brain is a physical mess of connections. It's just very, very complicated. There's no magic floaty stuff called "thoughts and memories" that exist- it's all in your brain.

What happens after they're gone is it'll all stop and you fail to exist but that goes into a whole different question of "is there an afterlife".. which I don't believe in.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Do you see their faces, when you fall asleep at night?

Noone gets the PWD reference?

I'll see myself out
Death is an illusion, you bring it upon yourself, If you don't believe in death, you won't die.

Tell 'em Keith

Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!