Hi guys,

I've recently purchased a Vintage V100GT, and the guitar is great, but I have a problem, whenever I bend the G string, the saddle seems to rock to one side, and then when I bend the string the other way, it rocks back again. I wouldn't mind but it makes a sharp cracking noise on the string when this happens. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance.

Charlie.
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

Can anybody help me out here?
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

not really. you might need a better bridge.

or to swap the saddles. or to make sure the intonation screw is holding the saddle in correctly...
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
A photo might help. I have no idea what a vintage V100GT is, or what type of bridge it has.