So, I have found a guitar on a German website for 350€. Here in Italy it goes for 700€ (not kidding), and everywhere else for 500€. I'm thinking about buying one for 350, selling it here in Italy for 500-600, buying another one, selling it etc. Would you do it? Of course I'll buy only one first to see if there is demand.

P.S.: no, I won't tell the site nor the guitar. It's a legit site btw, and other guitars are priced normally, not sure why this one (new and not a B-stock or older model) is priced that low.
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'll see that i don't buy any 500 Euro guitars anytime soon

Inb4 "site or gtfo"

Is that not illegal?

@edit: to the above - that makes no sense, go away.
I like to eat taco.
Especially in the weekends, but any day is fine to me.
Quote by Basti95
Is that not illegal?
Why? Everyone can buy a guitar then sell it. It's not my fault if that store has such a low price.
Quote by Poglia
Why? Everyone can buy a guitar then sell it. It's not my fault if that store has such a low price.

Oh okay, shows how much i know
But once you buy it, the guitar will be "used". I doubt you will be able to make much profit.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I believe that's legal, and that's exactly what businesses do. So yes, I would do that. That's how capitalism works.
Have you included cost of shipping and possibly customs (I don't know how it works in Italy) into your idea?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
^That.

You're buying from Gemany, so you'll have to include shipping prices.

Also, that prices probably excludes VAT.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Basti95
@edit: to the above - that makes no sense, go away.

what YOU really need is a two new amps
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by guitarlord28
what YOU really need is a two new amps

He is so butthurt that only three might do the job.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ