So the other day I happened across a craigslist ad from back home that piqued my interest. I followed it up and last weekend I went to go pick it up.

I wonder what could be in this...

An ESP of some sort I suppose

Oh yeah, it is a 1992 ESP M2 Deluxe!

Now for the short review. The guitar is in pretty damn good condition with only maybe 3 dings on the whole guitar. Only one of them goes through the paint to the wood. It was modified by the original owner to have a tone knob, though at the moment it is not connected. The original pickups were also replaced with an EMG 85 in the bridge and an EMG SA in the neck. They seem to work well with this guitar as the 85 cleans up pretty nicely with a volume roll down to achieve an almost acoustic guitar sound while the SA in the bridge shines of clean. It is great for funk and it does jazz stuff pretty nicely too. Very articulate while staying fat and warm. The guitar also has an OFR and as far as trems go, I definitely can't complain. It stays perfectly in tune, resonates quite well, and flutters like the Edge on my Ibanez RG550. The neck closer to a thinner Fender C shape than a fatter Ibanez Super Wizard so it is almost like the best of both worlds. Overall it is a fantastic guitar, and I can safely say I would recommend it to anyone interested in one of these bad boys.
PS. Are you in a minimum security prison? Those brick walls look sketchy.

Also. HNGD
90s+MIJ= Win always
HNGD
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
those bricks look suspicious(prolly spelled wrong)
i guess thats the garage or some sort.

nice guitar, love those strap things, how much was it?
Definitely a dorm room haha, not a shady garage.
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
looks like a barracks room x]
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Sweet guitar.

Saw esp box and was like 'aw **** not another ****ing ec-1000!'
Thanks for not disappointing.
Thanks for the HNGD wishes guys! To answer some questions, the price for this monster was a cool $550 with case and Dimarzio Clip Lock system included on the guitar. Not too shabby a deal I think. As far as the room debate goes, Metalfan41 nailed it with the dorm room guess. Nothing says learning like cold hard prison style cinderblock. DimebagZappa I'm glad that I didn't disappoint lol.
sick buy man, enjoy the hell outta that thing
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Awesome!

H/S FTW mate

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I knew it was going to be something interesting once I saw the old school ESP logo.

Very nice find. I'm glad it isn't a Horizon. 90's bolt on Horizons =

HNGD dude. Enjoy!
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X