So, the drummer where I was jamming mysteriously lost my head's power connector. Annyone know where I can find one for a single rectifier?
Distortion-Head: Eat Music, SH*T MUSIC!!
Hey TS. If ethan_hanus is wrong, I know where they're selling a used single rec for $1,300.

Send me the money and I'll get if for you and send you the cord The shipping is cheaper like that.

I'll even offer permanent storage for the amp (in my rig) for you for free and let you know when to replace the tubes.

No thanks necessary--I'm generous like that.
Last edited by jetwash69 at Sep 21, 2011,