Page 1 of 2
i'm 15 years old, and i got my wisdom teeth out along with a molar earlier, and now that it's been around 8 hours, currently not on any meds, my face feels not very good. it hurts like a bitch. maybe i'm just a bitch? discuss what i should do for no reason and then insult me as you wish, it usually happens in the pit
I got two wisdom teeth removed in a 2-hour dental session then went to the gym. Man up, bro.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No one care.

There. Like that?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
man i thought this was gonna be a thread on apathy
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Painkillers
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

You should have been given vicodin or at least motrin.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I had one removed and it was not anywhere near as miserable as some people make it out to be.
Dude. Take your fucking painkillers. You really only need them for the 16-24 hours immediately after the surgery. After that aspirin and acetaminophen can keep you functioning.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Come get some painkiller: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM__lPTWThU

Seriously, take ketoprofen painkillers. It depends where you live, might be on prescription or not. For your age, maybe start with 100 mg every 4 hours if it really hurts. They recommend lower doses, but they don't work. Use some antibacterial mouthwash, should also relieve pain.
Source: I study meds.
Last edited by forsaken_faetus at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by Weaponized
Dude this one time I didn't get mine removed cause they grew in right. SMD.

Same.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
write a poem about you being 15 years old, and getting your wisdom teeth out along with a molar earlier, that it's been around 8 hours, not currently on any meds, how your face doesn't feel very good. and that it hurts like a bitch. cuz you are a bitch? discussing what you should do for no reason and then insult yourself, cuz it usually happens in the pit
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Noice.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I had a molar pulled about 4 years ago without anaesthetic.
Just suck it up and take some paracetamol.
Pffft.

Mine ( the crown ) was broken in to four parts, then the root was taken out the side of my jaw.

My stitches split on the way home and my gum was stitched up with no pain relief.

I then went mental on my meds and ruined my GFs night.

Take your meds and man up.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I would suggest doing what you were told to do. No reason to not take every precaution so you don't have to go back again and pay to have it fixed.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by olix95
i'm 15 years old, and i got my wisdom teeth out along with a molar earlier, and now that it's been around 8 hours, currently not on any meds, my face feels not very good. it hurts like a bitch. maybe i'm just a bitch? discuss what i should do for no reason and then insult me as you wish, it usually happens in the pit

Wait... you say you're 15. Then why does it say on your profile that you were born in 1987?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Breh, when mine came out, they had to cut into my jaw to get at them, and severed a nerve on the right side of my jaw. I didn't stop bleeding for two days. Take your meds, ice your face, and chill the fuck
Quote by stealstrings
Wait... you say you're 15. Then why does it say on your profile that you were born in 1987?

i didn't know it does. ill change it
edit: the thing wont change, i put in 95, but it still says 87
Last edited by olix95 at Sep 21, 2011,
the wisdom teeth surgery has different effects on different people. if you're in pain, take painkillers or tough it out. you're not a pussy, trust me.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I had a couple taken out where they had to drill into my jawbone to get it, but it hardly hurt when I wasn't taking the painkillers. Although, I continued taking them anyways because they made me feel good. Really, the main thing that sucks with getting them pulled is not being able to eat everything. That SUCKED.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Last edited by themetalbucket at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by olix95
i'm 15 years old

Yes. You are a bitch. I ate rocks after I got my wisdom teeth out.
Quote by AreaMan
Yes. You are a bitch. I ate rocks after I got my wisdom teeth out.

i find that hard to believe
Quote by genghisgandhi
You're from Hornell?

feeling like you've never even heard of hornell (nobody has)
1. take your meds
2. sleep for a week
3. all better

Seriously, the worst part is not being able to eat anything. It's not even about ignoring the pain or anything, I just couldn't open my mouth far enough.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Sep 23, 2011,
Quote by guitarxo
Seriously, the worst part is not being able to eat anything. It's not even about ignoring the pain or anything, I just couldn't open my mouth far enough.

absolutely correct, i hate that. considering a big part of my life is food, it sucks ass, because i can't put food in my mouth, and when i can, i can't chew it
Quote by olix95
absolutely correct, i hate that. considering a big part of my life is food, it sucks ass, because i can't put food in my mouth, and when i can, i can't chew it

you could blend your food up or whatever and drink it through a straw like a shake. im pretty sure thats what people do when they get their jaw wired up
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
you could blend your food up or whatever and drink it through a straw like a shake. im pretty sure thats what people do when they get their jaw wired up

Would you blend a pizza?
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Would you blend a pizza?

Yes. As long as it was warm, but not too warm that it melts the straw
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Page 1 of 2