Page 1 of 2
I went to Burger King for lunch today and got an onion ring in my french fries.
It was the most amazing thing to happen to me. It was better than getting a second girlfriend. It was as if the planets aligned for just this moment to happen.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before?
One time I went to pick up my siblings and their friends from school and a mysterious little black kid nobody knew somehow ended up in the back of the van. So kinda.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I just get onion rings instead of fries. Is that not the best way to get rings of onion?
Quote by fail
One time I went to pick up my siblings and their friends from school and a mysterious little black kid nobody knew somehow ended up in the back of the van. So kinda.

Did you sell the kid? I'm pretty sure there is some easy money there. At least sell the kid back to the parents.
You, my good sir, have obviously never had two kit kats fall out of the vending machine at the same time before.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Did you sell the kid? I'm pretty sure there is some easy money there. At least sell the kid back to the parents.

Yeah right, I kept him for myself. He'll be worth a lot more in the future anyway.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Some sh*t's gonna go down now. I forsee it. Tomorrow, pigs fly.
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Quote by Weaponized
This happens like everytime I go to BK

This. It happens to me every freaking time. And I dislike onion rings, so it's quite annoying.
Happens every time. Good thing onion rings are amazing!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
This thread is oddly familiar to me for some reason.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Every time I get fries from Burger King, I find a burger in my fries, the burger always has onion rings on it. It's pretty incredible.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Everybody: Somebody just put an onion ring in my BK french fries, I mean I was expecting BK fries, but this!

(I hope this isn't a canadian only commercial)
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I went to Burger King for lunch today and got an onion ring in my french fries.
It was the most amazing thing to happen to me. It was better than getting a second girlfriend. It was as if the planets aligned for just this moment to happen.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before?

If you like onion rings so much why not just order them instead of fries?
I never knew BK had rings.
Now that I have tried their rings, I decided they will never be as great as Harvey's rings.
That happens to me all the time at Sonic... onion ring mixed in with the tater tots.
Quote by institutions
I hate onion rings.
That would ruin my day.

Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
The only thing I hate about onion rings is when you take a bite and accidentally pull the whole onion part out, so all you have left is an empty shell of an onion ring.
Onion rings gross bro
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
That happened to me earlier this week actually.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
One time I put a dollar in a vending machine to get a soda, and when I pressed the button to get a soda I quickly changed my mind and clicked the change back button, and ended up getting my dollar back and the soda. Never have I been able to do this again, but it was glorious
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by BladeSlinger
Onion rings gross bro
You're gross.

Ha! Nailed it!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by namesroverrated
One time I put a dollar in a vending machine to get a soda, and when I pressed the button to get a soda I quickly changed my mind and clicked the change back button, and ended up getting my dollar back and the soda. Never have I been able to do this again, but it was glorious

****ing criminals make me sick.
I've ordered fries and had onion rings in it. I've ordered onion rings that had fries in it. It's nothing special. Personally, they have the best of both in my opinion.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by element4433

Ha! Nailed it!

That's what I said last night after I left your mother's room.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by CaptDin
****ing criminals make me sick.

Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by namesroverrated

I'll have you know I'm not jelly in the least. As a matter of fact I have half a mind to report you to the proper authorities.
Quote by CaptDin
I'll have you know I'm not jelly in the least. As a matter of fact I have half a mind to report you to the proper authorities.

How about I share some of the goods with you? I'll give you 50 cents and a sip of my delicious orange soda if you don't tell
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by BladeSlinger
Because you put together a new end table for her. Yes I know that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

Then he banged her on it.
Quote by element4433

And it's the best goddamn table you've ever seen!

And I nailed her on it
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2