American Dad
5 8%
The Cleveland Show
0 0%
Other
3 5%
Voters: 60.
Shows like Family Guy, Futurama, etc.

I would say South Park, but I find seasons 1-4 boring, and the last 2 or 3 have had some pretty lackluster episodes. So I gotta go with King Of The Hill. It did have a prime, but it was a consistently good show, and even right before it ended, its last episodes were still really good. Very VERY few shows can accomplish that after 8 or 9 seasons.
King of the Hill was consistently awesome, so it gets my vote.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
And Madcap with a great thread idea once again. What a surprise.

No animated series has ever surpassed the Simpsons in its prime to me. Futurama has been pretty amazing too though. And Family Guy has had some great episodes.

It aired in primetime for a bit, so technically the Batman animated series should count. Shit is amazing.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Thrasher51
And Madcap with a great thread idea once again. What a surprise.

No animated series has ever surpassed the Simpsons in its prime to me. Futurama has been pretty amazing too though. And Family Guy has had some great episodes.

It aired in primetime for a bit, so technically the Batman animated series should count. Shit is amazing.

Batman TAS was good... might go on a youtube trawl.
I hope, for the sake of the planet that Family Guy doesn't win this.

I voted American Dad because I missed the Simpsons. If I had've seen it it would've been a tough decision.
South Park, out of this list. I don't watch any of these except occasionally South Park if I'm really bored. It's stupid, but I still chuckle at it.
I would say Home Movies, but out of those it's a tossup between King of the Hill and Futurama. I guess I'll go with Futurama.
King of the Hill, I think.

It was consistently good. South Park and the Simpsons would be the only others I'd consider as the best, but they both got worse with time.

I liked all of them as a kid, and watched them as I grew up. The older I got the more I appreciated the humor of King of the Hill.
If you don't say The Simpsons you're wrong.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
King of the Hill is my favorite out of the list. It is hilarious, to the point and has some wonderful multi-dimensional characters. Also it keeps in continuity, which unlike the other shows is pretty nice.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by daytripper75
The older I got the more I appreciated the humor of King of the Hill.
+1

Hank has some good wisdom to him.
Quote by Drmckool
King of the Hill is my favorite out of the list. It is hilarious, to the point and has some wonderful multi-dimensional characters. Also it keeps in continuity, which unlike the other shows is pretty nice.
I can find several continuity errors in it (still love Koth).
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Needs mor Futurama.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
It used to be the Simpsons, but all the jokes are just too horrible now. Now it's either American Dad or Futurama
theres this cartoon but i dunno if its a cartoon since it's made with plastersine , any ways the shows called ''the pj's'' it had Eddy Murphy in it n its a little steryo-typical but its good
I really like the whole Simpsons theme going on and I appreciate the episodes and the way they are, yet I find family guy to make me laugh more, so it is practically a tie.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
King of the Hill.

but you know, i can't ever play Blue Moon of Kentucky without thinking of this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Methinks tie between Family Guy and Futurama. I know Family Guy isn't "intelligent" humor, but something about it I just love, one thing being the characters. And Futurama is great and has very original episode plots along with great characters. And not to mention it's extremely funny.

EDIT: Second place American Dad, very similar to Family Guy so usually if someone likes one theyll like the other. South Park third.

Used to like King of the Hill but I can't watch it anymore. Simply because if I wanted to see that I'd go visit any older family member and experience it in real life. usually people who aren't exposed to people like that like the show.

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Sep 21, 2011,