59 39%
29 19%
9 6%
2 1%
6+
4 3%
Voters: 151.
Page 1 of 2
The average for me is around 2. The other food is some kind of mix of snacks and sometimes a proper breakfast etc, and late night food sometimes also.
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Breakfast is usually the one that I don't have properly. Normally is just scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee (or maybe 2 cups <.< >.>.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
4 when I'm at home all day...breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a meal around 11.

When I'm working, usually 3.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
I normally don't eat breakfast, I have a sandwich for lunch, and I just eat something quick for dinner (occasionally a proper meal). And I snack on things, the amount depending on the day.

So 1-2.
Breakfast is usually a yogurt or something

Lunch is usually a sandwich

I snack a lot

Then usually a big homemade dinner that my mom makes. God, she makes the best food.

So two I guess. Sometimes I have eggs or something for breakfast, so maybe three.

Thank god most of everything besides the snacks are fairly healthy, or I would be fat
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by angusfan16
One.

ಠ_ಠ

your sig o.o
Last edited by UntilISleep at Sep 21, 2011,
Uni... Usually not out of bed until lunchtime, then I only have a sandwich or something. Dinner is really my only proper meal in the day. So yeah, 1.
I usually just eat at lunch and then snack throughout the rest of the day.
I very rarely eat breakfast, and when I do it's just a small bowl of cereal of a slice of toast.
Lunch..I have a sandwich and something else maybe 4/5 days out of 7.
Dinner I have a proper hot meal every day.
I always eat in more smaller increments, than the standard 3 big meals and nothing else routine which is just shit.
So I'd say averages at 1 or 2.
Breakfast
Second breakfast
Lunch
Afternoon snack
Dinner
Desert

That's 6 right there.
Sometimes I combine the first three into brunch.
Four
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
3 if you count a bowl of cereal as a decent breakfast.

Also depends on what you mean by a "full meal".
Last edited by micromountain37 at Sep 21, 2011,
Lunch and dinner makes a winner
Not exactly a frequent poster.
2. I just can't stomach public school lunch anymore, and I'm too forgetful to bring my own.

edit: By this thread's standards, I have 1 then, as my breakfast of cereal and cocoa doesn't seem to cut it as a meal to some people.
Last edited by cornmancer at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Rarely more than 3. More often I just snack all day and have dinner, and then snack some more.
1-2. I usually just have a little breakfast that's not much. Then I have a little lunch, not much in it either. Then I have a large dinner. Sometimes, though, I have a big breakfast. I snack a lot too..
3-5, + one- three protein shakes

breakfast is important, but i usually cant stomach lots of food in the morning so ill either just eat someting small but nutritious and/ or take a protein suplement, ill eat lunch at school, a second lunch wen i get home, dinner, and then a second dinner if i have enough time.
Like, one real meal. I usually half a piece of toast, or half of one, for breakfast. Skip lunch. Eat dinner.
i wake up, dont eat all day and after i get home around 12, i make a small meal, get high and then eat it. after than i snack a little bit and repeat the process.
unhealthy ftmfw
I don't get how some of you skip meals. I pretty much eat throughout the entire day.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
One or two, yayy college.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
About two and a half. By that I mean I usually eat either two or three full meals.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Four. That's breakfast, lunch, master snack(tea time), dinner. I often snack inbetween on 150-200 kcals.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Last edited by Grimriffer at Sep 21, 2011,
Page 1 of 2