Well , i guess that the title says everything....

I'm gonna get my next guitar , and my choices are these 2 guitar....

i live in this pathetic country where is hard to find a good guitar , so i'm gonna buy a guitar from U.S and send it here , i like hard rock stuff like AC/DC , Guns N roses , Led Zeppelin And more , so what do you guys think?? if you're are going to show me another guitar , please be sure that me price of the same isn't higher than 225$ U.S dollars

Cheers!
Are you Trolling? The Agile without question. JTs quality is suspect to say the least.
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
Quote by Petey D
Are you Trolling? The Agile without question. JTs quality is suspect to say the least.

you read that or have first hand experience?

i've tried both, and i have to say the 220d felt better to me. and i didn't hear much difference between them once i re-eq'ed the amp.
To each his own and your experience may vary, but my JT-220D Gold Top is fine. Great finish and no flaws in the electronics. Came with nice action and intonated. All I did was change the strings to Ernie Ball Slinkys. Above average pickups, but the bridge PU is a little hotter than I would like. The only thing I noticed is the bridge seems a little weak to me, but it works fine. For the money it is a good buy. Guitar Magazine's 2004 Value Award, for what it is worth. If you plan on touring 8 months out of the year, maybe you should step up a few levels. But if you are looking for an above average guitar to have some fun with you could do a lot worse.
Quote by 00_hns_00
you read that or have first hand experience?

i've tried both, and i have to say the 220d felt better to me. and i didn't hear much difference between them once i re-eq'ed the amp.

First hand experience.
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage