Wait.
He has a camera in his socket that transmits to a screen in his hand. He then uses his eyes to look at the screen to see.
I don't see the purpose of this.
It is a good advancement in tech though.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Is there anything you would get bionically replaced to enhance something?

If I lose it, sure, but if the original is working, I'd keep things stock.

This is actually really cool. Now if only we knew enough about the brain and eye to make it so it transmitted directly to his brain like a real eye...

One of the characters I write for in Amplified has one of these, and it's always cool for me when I see something I write about, especially in sci-fi, is a lot closer to reality than I think it is when I write it up.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Bionic heart so I could never get tired and run like a videogame character and a bionic spine for super reflexes.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Wait.
He has a camera in his socket that transmits to a screen in his hand. He then uses his eyes to look at the screen to see.
I don't see the purpose of this.
It is a good advancement in tech though.

He uses it to film brah
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Deus Ex, anyone?

But that is pretty sweet. I'd get bionic arms.
Sail upon the open skies
I can't wait for the day when cameramen are just people who stand around with their arms crossed looking at the scene.