Page 1 of 3
Id keep it secret for a few years but i would buy a really really nice guitar(s)
The most you can win at once in Canada is about $50 million.
So maybe I'll buy a PhD. I heard you can do that. Not sure though.
I would buy all that gear I've always wanted and probably open a recording studio or something.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
The most I've won off of those lotto ticket scratchers was almost $1,000, then I used the money to buy all scratchers again and didn't even profit, made like $500, did it again made like $300, etc, etc eventually until I ran out of money for scratchers. Never again.
Hookers, lots and lots of high class hookers. and some coco-cola
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Last edited by deathdrummer at Sep 21, 2011,
Give most of it away to family and select few friends who i think deserve it. Then live financially comftorable.
A nice computer...

And by that I mean a warehouse full of incredibly powerful computers networked together as a supercomputer. It may even run Crysis.
Pay off EVERYTHING first, then buy useless stuff no one needs
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
How much did I win? That's kind of important.

I'd spend most of it feeding, clothing, and trying to fund adequate housing for people in third-world countries, and the rest i'd donate to various animal rights groups.
I'd buy two custom guitars, one with humbuckers and one with single coils (probably a double cut les paul and then either a jazzmaster or a mustang with a 25.5 scale length), a Fender Twin Reverb, an attenuator for the Twin Reverb and then I'd use the rest for college tuition.
Samir: You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities...

Michael Bolton: Samir, you're missing the point. The point of the exercise is that you're supposed to figure out what you would want to do if...

[printer starts beeping]

Michael Bolton: "PC Load Letter"? What the **** does that mean?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by institutions
How much did I win? That's kind of important.

This.
Quote by institutions
I'd spend most of it feeding, clothing, and trying to fund adequate housing for people in third-world countries, and the rest i'd donate to various animal rights groups.

Not this.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Just "decent"?

"Decent" in entity0009 language means "superlative" >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
I'd give 51% of it to my parents, 10% of it to my friends, 2% to my grandma, and keep the remaining 37%.

I'd buy a house, my dream car, and a killer sound system for the car, but I still wouldn't be happy. Money can't buy the creative recognition I strive to achieve.
A ****ing huge house with a mad recording studio and a basketball court and a pool and a soccer goal and a mad car.

And a new amp
Gear:

Schecter Omen-6
Custom-built explorer (my first build)
Schecter Damian-6
Two strat copies
Home-made PitBull Guitars Flying V
Blackstar HT-1RH
Blackstar HT-Metal
Dunlop KH95 Wah
Quote by entity0009
"Decent" in entity0009 language means "superlative" >_>

Your girlfriends' must love when you tell them they look decent.
I'd buy tons of shoes and clothes.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by institutions

How about no

I would probably pay off my parents house, then buy a Ferrari, or Audi R8, or Bugatti Veron.

Actually I'll just get all three and throw in a Nissan GTR.

Then a beach house on Martha's Vineyard.

A 200 foot yacht

Then get some really hot chicks, because duh, I'm filthy rich.

Quote by Helicopters!
One word. Koenigsegg.

Damn, forgot about a Koenigsegg. I'm gonna need a bigger garage.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 21, 2011,
I would buy a castle of some sort.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by RU Experienced?
Your girlfriends' must love when you tell them they look decent.

Probably the reason I'm single >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
I have plenty of debts to pay off, family members who deserve treating, business ideas etc to get rid of any amount of money. Probably the first thing I'd do is set up a charity for local bipolar/psychotic/whatever people. I've been wanting to do that for a while but I haven't had the time to raise money.
Pay off everything, then go shopping and buy any freakin thing I think I may get some kind of use out of
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Quote by DonGlover
Samir: You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities...

Michael Bolton: Samir, you're missing the point. The point of the exercise is that you're supposed to figure out what you would want to do if...

[printer starts beeping]

Michael Bolton: "PC Load Letter"? What the **** does that mean?

I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Whoops. Sorry for being selfless.
Would you rather I buy myself a bunch of stupid shit that I don't need to survive and sleep well at night in my 30 room house knowing people are dying of famine and disease?

I really would rather spend every penny helping those who are less fortunate than I am.
Quote by institutions
Would you rather I buy myself a bunch of stupid shit that I don't need to survive and sleep well at night in my 30 room house knowing people are dying of famine and disease?

I really would rather spend every penny helping those who are less fortunate than I am.

Fuck that noise. You live in a capitalist society. Behave as such.
Buy a PRS Modern Eagle II, A Framus Cobra, a Talyor 912CE or whatever it is, lots of high quality electronic components, completely restore my truck, buy my future wife whatever she wants, then put maybe 5 million in the bank for retirement, buy 1000 acres of land, build my dream house, and donate the rest to charity.
Quote by institutions

I bet you'd sleep a lot better with a more expensive bed. Maybe one of those mattresses with the individualized comfort control. How's that sound? I bet you'll be counting sheep in no time, regardless of whether some Liberian child is eating dirt for sustenance.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by hawk5211
You mean Konisssiggiesigoidviking right?

No.

Edit:

On second thought, I think I mean Ferrari...
Page 1 of 3