I was just downstairs waiting for my dryer to finish drying my cloths...and the estimated clock thingy said 1 minute remaining...I must of stood there for 5 minutes waiting for it to finish.

I also am tired of waiting for my capacitors from this web site I used..which I ordered it 8 days ago, on UPS ground...and it said 3-5 days shipping...still waiting. Doesn't help that the site was based in Canada..I blame you Canadians.

Anybody else hate waiting for something that should of ended/finished/got there a long ago?
Trust me, packages get lost and slowed down all the time with companies like UPS and Fedex. There is just such an immense volume of pacakges.
I hate when (fake)girls take longer to arrive (in my dreams) than I had earlier anticipated and my arm gets tired..

ITT: Blog posted with question in order to justify posting of said blog.

I'm waiting for my ex to decide when we'll give "us" another shot. It's not as bad as it sounds. We're only taking a break because work and school are getting really hectic.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i hate when i pray for something to happen but it takes longer than it should.

damn it God!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by hawk5211
HEY! I'm watching you...

My Allparts order was shipped 2 weeks ago. Hopefully it comes soon...

Both our countries customs must suck or something.... takes forever...of course, those metal film resistors I ordered from overseas only took 10 days to get here....which is not bad, considering the price I paid.
I'm having similar problems. Ordered guitar pedals and a new iPod so I could ditch CDs. All the pedals came in fine, but no iPod. I can't even crank my amp in a dorm and I'm still stuck with CDs.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You want those capacitors? You better start suckin up. So happens I have them right here. In Canadaland
Quote by ethan_hanus
Both our countries customs must suck or something.... takes forever...of course, those metal film resistors I ordered from overseas only took 10 days to get here....which is not bad, considering the price I paid.

I was actually quite impressed with US customs. I sent a package to England in January, and it only took 4 or 5 days for it to get there.

Had food in it too. I was pleasantly surprised.