Page 1 of 2
Quote by goest
The fuck is Rob Chappers?

I literally said this in my head upon seeing this thread. Came in to say the same thing
Quote by Robchappers
I am Rob Chappers, who the **** are you?

This.

All hail monkey lord.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Robchappers
I am Rob Chappers, who the **** are you?

I am Lothar, of the Hill People.
(Invalid img)
you're welcome guy i don't know. what exactly did we help you do?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
That was awful.

Not trying to be hurtful, it was just awful.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by theogonia777
you're welcome guy i don't know. what exactly did we help you do?

hes not your guy, friend

Quote by Robchappers
You're awful.

Ive come to terms with that
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Robchappers
You're Canadian right?

Because you said guy!

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by DempseyPunk
hes not your guy, friend

Ive come to terms with that

He's not your friend, buddy

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Nice guitar skills, bad song writing skills.

+1
Quote by goest
He's not your friend, buddy

he's not your buddy, comrade
Quote by Robchappers
Have you heard Breath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5LbJhLFkio

I have song writing skills, you lack listening skills... and social etiquette...

My opinion = More relevant than yours \m/

your opinion = as bad as your music
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by theogonia777

he's not your comrade, acquaintance.
Cheers for The Chappers!

Good to see you back, mate.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by goest
he's not your comrade, acquaintance.

Hes not your acquaintance, compadre
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by theogonia777

I'm not your comrade, Stalin.

OT: not exactly my cup of tea, but it was enjoyable none the least
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Oh, album. I knew that. <.<

I personally think the vocals are a bit overbearing, but there is some nice phrasing in the guitar parts. Kudos.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Nothing to see here, another pretentious douchebag with mediocre skills that thinks he's the shit.

my thoughts exactly
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by necrosis1193
Cheers for The Chappers!

Good to see you back, mate.

But yeah, this. I don't even remember the last time I saw him on here.

Do you think you could start doing more reviews and stuff? I enjoy following what you're doing with your guitars, but I originally started following because of the reviews...
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Nothing to see here, another pretentious douchebag with mediocre skills that thinks he's the shit.

sorry man, but i have to agree with that. and that video was... bad.
Quote by Robchappers
Have you heard Breath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5LbJhLFkio

I have song writing skills, you lack listening skills... and social etiquette...

My opinion = More relevant than yours \m/

This. I guess you don't learn social etiquette by sitting in front of your computer on the internet all day.

Seriously, he was thanking UG and this is what happens?
Quote by theogonia777
sorry man, but i have to agree with that. and that video was... hilarious.

Have some respect, damn it.

Quote by Lost Dog
This. I guess you don't learn social etiquette by sitting in front of your computer on the internet all day.

Seriously, he was thanking UG and this is what happens?

Someone gives a critique and that's how you react? I guess you don't learn to take criticism by sitting in front of the computer all day.
Last edited by goest at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by Portuguese_boy

holy fuck, get the baseball bat out of your ass will you? if you knew who Rob Chappers was at all, you'd know he's not a douchebag nor is he pretentious...in fact he's quite the opposite. i'm also 99.9% positive he can play circles around you...but that's besides the point.

To Rob: cool song, but honestly the video was pretty cheesy

also, let me apologize for the morons who might not know you and understand you have a sense of humor and employ it liberally in your videos. i've been a fan for years, keep up the awesome work
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
if i can critique it a bit:

the song writing isn't very good, your vocals aren't your best asset and it really seems as though you're just looking for any opportunity to shred, even when it isn't necessary. You have guitar skills no doubt but even though i haven't heard your other work, i'm sure this is not one of your best.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Waterboy799
holy fuck, get the baseball bat out of your ass will you? if you knew who Rob Chappers was at all, you'd know he's not a douchebag nor is he pretentious...in fact he's quite the opposite. i'm also 99.9% positive he can play circles around you...but that's besides the point.

also, let me apologize for the morons who might not know you and understand you have a sense of humor and employ it liberally in your videos. i've been a fan for years, keep up the awesome work

This. What the **** guys, Rob, like your work, maybe not always my taste, but I like it none the less, head on over to EG where there seems to be less pricks who might have CONSTRUCTIVE critisism about your stuff, peace brother.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Waterboy799

I dont care who he is, he comes of as a complete douche. Its not that I dont "understand him", thats just how he made his first impression.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Waterboy799

holy fuck, get Rob Chapper's dick out of your ass will you? I just gave him my opinion, I wasn't even attacking him, just said "Dude, nice guitar skills, but you're lacking song writing skills", and some other people agree. Also, go **** yourself, I don't care if he can play better than me, he probably can but I just play as a hobby.
Quote by goest
Someone gives a critique and that's how you react? I guess you don't learn to take criticism by sitting in front of the computer all day.

, you didn't critique it, you basically just said "lol its shit"

EDIT: well not you. It wasn't directed at you anyways.
Last edited by Lost Dog at Sep 21, 2011,
Quote by Lost Dog
, you didn't critique it, you basically just said "lol its shit"

I believe we said he had chops, but found his songwriting to be lackluster.

But, you know...go ahead and turn us all into mindless morons without manners or social skills because we dissed your favorite guitarist.
Page 1 of 2