Page 1 of 2
Alright, this is a metal thread for true metal right? THat's what it says? Why is there a deathcore post that gets bumped every once in a while and apparently has so many views and comments? I honestly don't see how Deathcore or any core is true or metal what so ever, it's talentless crap that spits in the faces of TRU artists who have made Metal to be what it really is! They have worked their asses off to bring us Divine music just as Bartok or Beethoven did, and yet we have this rubbish?

Just sayin.
Last edited by Grishjarta at Sep 22, 2011,
one word.

grindcore.

fukk off poser false
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17
one word.

grindcore.

fukk off poser false

I am aware that your grindcore music is not like Deathcore or Metalcore, but either way Grindcore is not metal, so whatever you say cannot redefine the fact that you're a poser that comes here where TRU metal should be spoken and starts advertising your pathetic grindcore....I pitty people like you.
I don't like it either.

But...

Cool story, bro.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Grishjarta
Alright, this is a metal thread for true metal right? THat's what it says? Why is there a deathcore post that gets bumped every once in a while and apparently has so many views and comments? I honestly don't see how Deathcore or any core is true or metal what so ever, it's talentless crap that spits in the faces of TRU artists who have made Metal to be what it really is! They have worked their asses off to bring us Divine music just as Bartok or Beethoven did, and yet we have this rubbish?

Just sayin.

dude whatever, true metal?? suicide silence is way more hardcore then the shit u probably listen to... u probably like pussy stuff like morbid and angel and death...well lets see chuck schuldiner pull off some sweeps like paul waggoner... deathcore sis way closer to classical then all that other crap, they can barely play their instruments
Quote by Born Headless
dude whatever, true metal?? suicide silence is way more hardcore then the shit u probably listen to... u probably like pussy stuff like morbid and angel and death...well lets see chuck schuldiner pull off some sweeps like paul waggoner... deathcore sis way closer to classical then all that other crap, they can barely play their instruments

BTBAM isn't deathcore. And Suicide Silence definitely sucks.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Born Headless

I'm baffled by such ignorance, it's not about skill and technicality that defines music you idiot, it's meaning and enlightenment.

Oh I have a joke! What's The difference between a black metal fan and a deathcore fan!?

IF you say black metal sucks to a black metal fan, he will rip out your spine and wear it as a belt.

If you say Deathcore sucks to a deathcore fan they'd be like WHAAAA?????

Iddiot.
ok well i may be wrong about btbam but still.. fvck u... suicide silence is amazing, so please, tell us..what shitty bands do u listen to?
i can't tell who's trolling and who's retarded anymore

Sumdeus
Quote by Grishjarta
I'm baffled by such ignorance, it's not about skill and technicality that defines music you idiot, it's meaning and enlightenment.

Oh I have a joke! What's The difference between a black metal fan and a deathcore fan!?

IF you say black metal sucks to a black metal fan, he will rip out your spine and wear it as a belt.

If you say Deathcore sucks to a deathcore fan they'd be like WHAAAA?????

Iddiot.

PFFFFT ... dude, all black metal is is grown men playing dress up and singing about satan.... and death metal is just about killing ppl and shit.... u keep talking about meaning and enlightenment listen to some real metal... -core bands talk about real shit like emotions, inner conflicts, etc. as opposed to ADKFAJDFK SATAN DJADKJAD DIE!
Quote by Born Headless
ok well i may be wrong about btbam but still.. fvck u... suicide silence is amazing, so please, tell us..what shitty bands do u listen to?

Currently listening to the new Mastodon...

Been listening to Opeth and Dream Theater a lot too. I like a wide variety of metal, classic to black or death or whatever.

But I don't listen to 4 minute songs of constant chugging in drop-b with a breakdown after every verse.

edit: Also, not sure if trolling... Or just stupid...
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
Quote by RU Experienced?
Quote by GibsonMan321
Currently listening to the new Mastodon...

Been listening to Opeth and Dream Theater a lot too. I like a wide variety of metal, classic to black or death or whatever.

But I don't listen to 4 minute songs of constant chugging in drop-b with a breakdown after every verse.

edit: Also, not sure if trolling... Or just stupid...

ok, those 3 are cool but still... black/death metal is retarded and i don't see how a fan of that crap could say ANYTHING about a band like suicide silence
Everybody knows it ain't a deathcore party 'cause a deathcore party dun stop.

VIVA LA DEATHCOREDUM!!!!

HOW CAN TRUE METAL BE INFESTED BY SUCH

THIS

IS

TOTAL

HALIBUT!!!!!
Quote by Born Headless
PFFFFT ... dude, all black metal is is grown men playing dress up and singing about satan.... and death metal is just about killing ppl and shit.... u keep talking about meaning and enlightenment listen to some real metal... -core bands talk about real shit like emotions, inner conflicts, etc. as opposed to ADKFAJDFK SATAN DJADKJAD DIE!

Black metal isn't about Satan, you should watch Until The Light Takes Us....Or atleast listen to some good DSBM like Silencer, Xasthur, or Gris and tell me these are not tru emotions.

Death metal is not about killing people either......It's about death and how it affects us in every way, kind of like a cycle, there's much creativity to early death metal bands, and it's more collective, rather then black metal it focuses on individual conflict.

Like I said Black metal isn't about Satan or Satanism, the media just demonized it that way, and the "SECOND WAVE" I don't count Bathory or Venom as black metal, they turned it into Satanism just for attention....Hence why Black metal sold out in 2006, the majority of it.
PLEASE stop writing true as "tru" It's not any more true or kvlt. It just looks retarded.

Sumdeus
Y'all DO realize BornHeadless here is ****ing with you? Trolling HARDCORE, I believe you might say?
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I honestly wouldn't pity you children anymore...Don't you see this Deathcore crap is really nothing but societies way to control the Metal fans with music that makes no one think? I find you all rather talentles also
also, black metal sold out loooooong before 2006. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant came out in 1997, Cradle of Filth's debut in 1994.

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17
also, black metal sold out loooooong before 2006. Enthrone Darkness Triumphant came out in 1997, Cradle of Filth's debut in 1994.

Cradle of Filth is not Black metal lol, they even say it themselves. Sounds nothing like the stuff Emperor, Burzum or Darkthrone were playing.

Common bring it on, I've done my research to defend my brotherhood till death.
Quote by Grishjarta
Black metal isn't about Satan, you should watch Until The Light Takes Us....Or atleast listen to some good DSBM like Silencer, Xasthur, or Gris and tell me these are not tru emotions.

Death metal is not about killing people either......It's about death and how it affects us in every way, kind of like a cycle, there's much creativity to early death metal bands, and it's more collective, rather then black metal it focuses on individual conflict.

Like I said Black metal isn't about Satan or Satanism, the media just demonized it that way, and the "SECOND WAVE" I don't count Bathory or Venom as black metal, they turned it into Satanism just for attention....Hence why Black metal sold out in 2006, the majority of it.

Dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2uei4h_Pgo

Not about Satanism? I suppose these people are just on poorly built plus signs? Come on dude, I can give u 100 examples of black metal with satan in the title...

And :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbtSvFP5Np0

Maybe death metal talks about different aspects of death metal but this song and a million more just talk about killing people idiot.

Get your shit straight. Oh, and this is just for my amusement. It's irrelevant, deathcore smashes it musically either way.
Last edited by Born Headless at Sep 22, 2011,
you're just mad that all your shitty black and death metal guitarists can't even play real breakdowns cause they're too retarded to be able to count those complex off beat rhythms.

I just realized something that makes 100x funnier. Born Headless has BMF as his avatar and his username is a cryptopsy song. TS is obvious poser.

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Sep 22, 2011,
Quote by Born Headless
Dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2uei4h_Pgo

Not about Satanism? I suppose these people are just on poorly built plus signs? Come on dude, I can give u 100 examples of black metal with satan in the title...

And :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbtSvFP5Np0

Maybe death metal talks about different aspects of death metal but this song and a million more just talk about killing people idiot.

Get your shit straight. Oh, and this is just for my amusement. It's irrelevant, deathcore smashes it musically either way.

Well did you hear what I said, the real "Second Generation" started singing about Satan, bands such as Gorgoroth (later), Dark Funeral, and or Dimmu Borgir who have a tendency of over exposing our pagan ways and make us look bad.
Quote by romencer17
you're just mad that all your shitty black and death metal guitarists can't even play real breakdowns cause they're too retarded to be able to count those complex off beat rhythms.

I just realized something that makes 100x funnier. Born Headless has BMF as his avatar and his username is a cryptopsy song. TS is obvious poser.

lol Breakdowns.....This is really funny.
I feel dumb for arguing with a troll.

NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
Quote by RU Experienced?
Quote by Grishjarta
lol Breakdowns.....This is really funny.

you probably don't use breakdowns because all those shitty death metallers play the same cannibal corpse power chord riffs and have no idea of how a song should build up tension and emotion and release it in a climactic way like the acacia strain do.

Sumdeus
Quote by Grishjarta
Well did you hear what I said, the real "Second Generation" started singing about Satan, bands such as Gorgoroth (later), Dark Funeral, and or Dimmu Borgir who have a tendency of over exposing our pagan ways and make us look bad.

*a booming voice interrupts Grishjarta mid-sentence*

IMBECILE! You dare disturb my eternal slumber? You've failed the trials of the Hessian. You're punishment is the chamber of the posergay. Leave the hall!

*time and space resume*
I like turtles =3
ledzeppelin7510 wrote:

come on guys, this could be great for Portnoy; remember when Neil Peart left Rush to join My Chemical Romance? Oh...wait...
Quote by romencer17
you probably don't use breakdowns because all those shitty death metallers play the same cannibal corpse power chord riffs and have no idea of how a song should build up tension and emotion and release it in a climactic way like the acacia strain do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvA8PIkTHYQ

To prove you wrong, this is my stuff.
Page 1 of 2