Maybe just try to pay more attention to the chord that you're playing over. Sometimes there are places that you'd play - say a minor 6th - where musically it makes sense, but listening is just as important. Make sure it sounds right, too.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
Maybe just try to pay more attention to the chord that you're playing over. Sometimes there are places that you'd play - say a minor 6th - where musically it makes sense, but listening is just as important. Make sure it sounds right, too.

I mean, I was mostly just screwin around excited with a new guitar. It's not necessarily meant to be the greatest jam ever. I've only been playing since last June, so I think I'm doin good for a one year self-taught student
Quote by kodihook
I mean, I was mostly just screwin around excited with a new guitar. It's not necessarily meant to be the greatest jam ever. I've only been playing since last June, so I think I'm doin good for a one year self-taught student

You are, actually. You did a lot better than I expected. Keep it up.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
You are, actually. You did a lot better than I expected. Keep it up.

Much obliged man and I will for sure. Music and guitar are my passion. I'm going in to college in music and business to open my own guitar shop
Please post in the recordings section in future.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com