I'm holding off on any new guitars until an amp upgrade, but I have my eye on this company. I really like the designs and variety, plus the video demos seem promising (if repetitive). Can anybody say anything good about them? Any past experience with them? I don't live anywhere near a shop that has them.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
Anyone?
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
I've played a few Reverends, and they're solidly-built guitars for sure. You might want a pickup swap depending on what you play, but they're nicely-built guitars for sure. Have you checked out Eastwood guitars? They're pretty much the same deal, though I think they sound better stock.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Going by the demos they have posted - Their Tele copy sounded fantastic. The gits with the humbuckers all seemed to have a single coil twang about them and lacked the fat tones that hums are famous for. Could have been the amp but those buckers seemed pretty thin to my ears.

I really didn't see too much information on thier site concerning the quality of the hardware used.

My read on the guitars is they are super expensive for being made in asia (Korea). Considering some of the gibson fakes that have been coming over cost one half to one third of the price of these, I myself would stay away from these unless you can get a super price on one.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
Quote by BlackbirdPie
Going by the demos they have posted - Their Tele copy sounded fantastic. The gits with the humbuckers all seemed to have a single coil twang about them and lacked the fat tones that hums are famous for. Could have been the amp but those buckers seemed pretty thin to my ears.

I really didn't see too much information on thier site concerning the quality of the hardware used.

My read on the guitars is they are super expensive for being made in asia (Korea). Considering some of the gibson fakes that have been coming over cost one half to one third of the price of these, I myself would stay away from these unless you can get a super price on one.

The Volcano sounds like an Epi, the buckers in it are rather muddy, not very nice at all. I don't know the price, though;I think it was $600(the store I tried it at was charging MSRP, and around here an Epi G400 is still a good $500 new), so I'd assume it's cheaper than an Epi but Iunno. And there's a bolt-on with TV Jones-style buckers, that sounded rather nice.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.