Frost metal is the next wave of tru heavy metal, and a rebel against this NEW GLAM MOVEMENT (Deathcore)

So please feel free to discuss and share the bands you know! I'll share mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvA8PIkTHYQ

Frost metal Originates from the rawness of black metal, and the energy of early thrash metal along with the riffing of older band such as Raimbow, and Iron maiden. Vocals provide a doom atmosphere, and bass should be turned on distortion.

It's still underdeveloped and I hope to accomplish more of the Frost Metal riff with my music. This song, and "Death of Lazar" from my album is FROST METAL! atleast the early traits of it.

In other words....Death to all posers.

Feel free to share your creativity
no breakdowns or subdrops, gay poser metal. learn to play diminished scales.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17
no breakdowns or subdrops, gay poser metal. learn to play diminished scales.

yeah I know breakdowns are poser.

As for gay....I wouldn't use that term if I were you, it was Rob Halford who was the voice of TRU Heavy metal for a time.
Somehow, I don't like it when people spell words wrong for the sake of making it look like they're cooler than other people.

But hey, keep on doing your thing.
Quote by Grishjarta
yeah I know breakdowns are poser.

As for gay....I wouldn't use that term if I were you, it was Rob Halford who was the voice of TRU Heavy metal for a time.

Halford? you mean the dude who plays in that grandpa classic rock band? I thought you were trying to show how much metal you are...
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
You silly person.

*reported*
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.