Poll: Do you watch television?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you watch television?
I watch a lot of television.
30 14%
I sometimes watch television
93 42%
I rarely watch television
72 33%
I never watch television
24 11%
Voters: 219.
Page 1 of 3
I actually mainly use it to put me to sleep.

Technically, I only listen to it.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I only use it to watch F1 and other random things. An Idiot Abroad starts tomorrow so i'll be watching that aswell.
Yes, especially now that Bill Maher's back and new Boardwalk Empire starts Sunday.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Zoot Allures
No.

Ah, then no, not unless I'm at the bar or something.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
when i'm at home, yup. Turner Classic Movies and Cartoon Network all day. When i'm at school, almost not at all.
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
televisions has the potential for ruining minds of children of the next generation
not really, used to back in the day but now with work, house work / family life and internet I rarely get to see any of it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by C3g6m4
televisions has the potential for ruining minds of children of the next generation

I want to be one of those people to say that it can't be any worse than what we grew up with but I already feel like I'm going to be one of those few parents that closely monitors what their kids are watching. At the very least I'll probably end up locking out a lot of the "music" networks just to keep em off of reality tv programming, but who am I kidding, they would end up watching it at a friends house or something regardless.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Television is a childish waste of time. I threw mine away in 2002.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Haven't watched Television since 2008, as said in the above posts you can pretty much see everything online.
Not the proper TV. I watch TV shows online and on DVDs, so I don't end up watching flashily-edited reality shows about cake shops or countdowns of the 100 best inconsequential things.
i don't have a tv, i do download tv programs though and watch iplayer and stuff
now extra flamey
Hadn't watched it in years until recently when I got one to connect to my computer so I can watch films and series on it. Now I have it on a lot of the time in the background. Beats sitting alone in your apartment, surrounded by nothing and no one.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah, usually a few hours a day. We record the shows we like to watch on DVR so we can blow through the commercials.
Never.

I have one but it's used as a 2nd Monitor.

I do though watch anime online but that's not television. >_>
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
The only times I have watched TV in the past 4 years is when either my computer was broken or the internet was down.
Quote by Weaponized
TV? What is this, 1955?

I dunno, is it?

Lemme check the TV to see if "Ahhh! Real Monsters" is on
I watch a lot of movies on my television through my DVD player. But other than that, not really. Only when other people are over and they want to watch something. Then someone usually puts it on Adult Swim. Which surprised me, because Family Guy doesn't seem to be doing cutaway gags anymore, which is awesome.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I dunno, is it?

Lemme check the TV to see if "Ahhh! Real Monsters" is on

That was on in 1955?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 22, 2011,
I only watch my DVD movies on the boob tube. It's friggin full of commercials otherwise but there's a few channels I'll watch like discovery, natgeo and travel.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Not really. Anything I want to watch I can do so online. I don't plan on getting a TV license when I move out either, I'd rather use the money to buy DVDs of what I want to watch.
Page 1 of 3