i am very sorry but this is my last resort. ive been trying for a couple weeks to go on my profile now that they found a way to stop us from getting around the gmail sign in.

my email changed from one domain to another due to on of them being bought out, and when i enter the new one it says a user with that email already exists, because i tried creating a google account for it but if its not associated with any youtube account why the hell cant i just use that one? this shit is getting annoying.
You realize that they have help forums on Youtube, right?

Call me crazy, but I would imagine that they would give you a much better answer to your question.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by Soadfan8
i am very sorry but this is my last resort. ive been trying for a couple weeks to go on my profile now that they found a way to stop us from getting around the gmail sign in.

my email changed from one domain to another due to on of them being bought out, and when i enter the new one it says a user with that email already exists, because i tried creating a google account for it but if its not associated with any youtube account why the hell cant i just use that one? this shit is getting annoying.

wat
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!