Quote by Scream-Machine
Nice to see people playing some Satriani on the acoustic.

hehe, i know the satriani song is very simillar to viva la vida, but i played it by coldplay..
=) and thank you !
Quote by Scream-Machine
Nice to see people playing some Satriani on the acoustic.

Dammit, **** you and everyone like you. Get over it and accept that Coldplay wrote a good song and didn't copy Satriani.

OT: Sounds good, it would be much more interesting with singing though, or at least a guitar melody. The rhythm was also off a bit in places but strumming rhythm just comes with practice.
Great cover! Nice hair too!

I'm a fan of acoustic arrangements of songs and this one was pretty nice!
A bit monotonous though after a while!

Put up more covers like this!
That was excellent! Great job. Just wish you had sung... I felt like you'd be a great singer as well and I checked out the other videos on your channel. Turns out I was right!

Good job.
I love Coldplay! It's funny, in your other videos, where you actually sing, we can't see your face so it leaves a lot to imagination (i.e. listening to your beautiful voice and thinking - gosh, she must be beautiful). Now it's good to see that you indeed beautiful as imagined.

Anyway, I should add that you played it brilliantly. I liked how you finish the choruses playing the melody in with the rhythm. I couldn't help singing along to it. There was a bit before the chorus where I think you stay on that chord longer than the original so I got a bit lost, haha, but it was great!

C4C, please rate "Long Tonight", thanks!:
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Delfius/