Quite simply, I already have a strat, however I love the feel and sound, I have a les paul style but with Active electronics, and I simply do not play the SG that much. Is this an even or fair trade. Thanks for the help.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Yeah, Faded SG's are rip-offs. I also happen to be a Strat*****, so don't mind my blatant bias.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by bobafettacheese
Quite simply, I already have a strat, however I love the feel and sound, I have a les paul style but with Active electronics, and I simply do not play the SG that much. Is this an even or fair trade. Thanks for the help.

If you have a strat and a Les Paul already, why don't you just sell the SG and buy whatever you want?
I have tried to sell it on craigslist, local selling site, but I have not gotten a whole lot of hits, and the SG is collecting dust. I was excited about the agile than the strat.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
Line 6 M13
I say sell the SG and MiM strat, and get an American Strat(best to go used). Then sell the LTD and get an ESP.

Then you'd be set for a while and have a much better class of guitars.

Edit: Try selling on eBay?
I would try ebay but I would be afraid that I would get less than expected. or maybe I am expecting too much. expecting around 550, with a hardshell case. To be honest, I am very happy with the LTD and the ESP just doesn't seem worth the extra money. I think I might hold on the trade and try to sell it outright.
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
I would try ebay but I would be afraid that I would get less than expected. or maybe I am expecting too much. expecting around 550, with a hardshell case. To be honest, I am very happy with the LTD and the ESP just doesn't seem worth the extra money. I think I might hold on the trade and try to sell it outright.

If it's in great condition, it won't be hard to sell on eBay. It looks like the going rate is about $550, so you may be in luck, though it might not sell the first time you list it.

You can set a minimum bid on it, or even just a buy it now option so you don't sell it for less than you want. The trick to eBay is to have great pictures and be extremely honest and forthright in the description so people can see you're on the up and up. Like if it has a small ding or scratch, don't just say "has a small ding" or "normal wear and tear", go into detail and show it in a pic.
Thanks, I have not sold on ebay before, I have bought, but remain skeptical. Thanks for the words of wisdom W4RPIG.
Line 6 M13
Not an equal trade value, so no I wouldn't do that trade.
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+