There´s a frequently used terminology in this Forum, which is also the thread title. It´s rather self-explaining, but for those who need further explanation.
It is the conceptualisation of songs or musicial pieces, that came up by a band, before punk was invented. (If you want to dispute here about when punk was invented, Collin will ban you [just if I start to ramble about it, it´s ok {but I doubt it will happen{]).
Mentioning The Stooges, The Sonics, The Cramps ... is boring.

13th Floor Elevators - You´re gonna miss me
We once had it. I think it´s a song from 1966 or 67. It has this catchy chorus with a yelling Roky Erickson, and a simple chord progression without too much of the musicial illness of these days: world music.

The Beatles - Helter Skelter
I think this song is both awesome and accepted. But it´s only accepted, since it was written by Paul McCartney and perdormed by The Beatles. If it has been Cheetah Chrome, it would´t be that well known, but not so different.

King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid man
I know I´m leaning out of the window now, but I think the vocals and the first part of the song are self explaining. The rest is still good, but not so much punk.

Sam the Sham & The Pharaos - Wooly Bully
If the Adicts had written that song, it wouldn´t be that aggressive. Furthermore Joe Strummer mention them in a live version of Capital Radio.

Gimme some more please
Roger Miller - King of the Road
It´s very punk, because it´s a man who´s homeless and in immediate proximity and smokes and smokes cigarette butts from the Recycle Bin, but he loves it. I will give you funny, because English isn´t your first language.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown