So I recently sat on my old pair of headphones, and now I am looking for a new set. I have been looking at the following three headphones: Sennheiser HD203, Panasonic RP-HTX7, and WeSC Maraca. Does anyone have any experience with either of these headphones or can recomend a different pair?
Gretsch 5120
Fender Jazzmaster
MIM Fender Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Misc Pedals
There is a headphones thread iirc
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Budget? Is it mainly for going out or indoor listening? Music taste?

Well my budget would preferably be under $50, if possible. I would be using them in my dorm room, plugged into my practice amp, walking to classes, and just about anywhere else on a college campus. I primarily listen to classic rock, blues, rockabilly, etc. A vintage look would be really important too haha.
Gretsch 5120
Fender Jazzmaster
MIM Fender Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Misc Pedals
I have Sennheiser HD205 headphones, bought them for €35 or €45 (whatever that is in your silly US dollars). Very decent headphones, nicely balanced sound and pretty comfortable.
Now that I've looked it up, I used to have the HD203 and those were actually slightly better than the HD205 (little looser on the ears), but they crapped out on me after about 1.5 years, the right channel just stopped working without apparent reason (no bad treatment, no tangled up wires, no loose bits of wire,...). I don't recall how much they costed me though, but real good.
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...