So yeah, I bought a couple of packs of strings a while back, 1 set of D'addario light gauge and a set of super light Elixirs for my electro acoustic. Me being the spanner that I am, got mixed up when the D'addario's came in the post and in the rush to restring my electro acoustic I put them on instead of the Elixirs. Best mistake I made. I loved the bright tone that now resonated from my guitar.

I was just wondering if anybody had any similar experiences? Not necessarily with strings, but just mistakes that turned out quite well.
One time I saw a ghost.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
one of my guitars, I positioned the tremolo bridge wrong when installing it, so instead of sitting on wood it sits on the pick guard. if I dive it returns to Eb, if I pull up it returns to E

every time, hasn't been any exceptions yet.
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
My kid loves to turn knobs on my amp and pedals. One day I left her unattended and she got to it, but I didn't notice. I went to play the next day and the amp sounded amazing. I guess my 2 year old is better at EQing than I am.
^My son does the same thing while Im playing sometimes and sometimes it turns out pretty good.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent