Page 1 of 4
What's the point? I see no reason to cry over anything, ever. Not death, misfortune or anything else. Crying won't make it better. Crying will just make you feel shitty, which will make whatever situation you're in, feel much worse.
When my grandmother died, I didn't shed a tear. I just had a good time with all of my family. She wanted it that way(She even left a note the said if we cry, she will haunt us) That's the way to grieve, laugh it up and have a good time, not sitting in your room crying for hours.
Actually crying usually makes me feel better.

Not that I ever cry
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Well aren't you the fucking dog's bollocks.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by genghisgandhi
It's a natural reaction

Someone's a closeted homosexual.

No. How does not wanting to cry make me gay?
Quote by fluffymuffins
No. How does not wanting to cry make me gay?

I'm afraid he has already caught it......
Crying is usually involuntary. Most people know this, leading me to believe you're massively overcompensating.
You guys seem to think I'm saying only women and gays cry. Err never said it, never implied it, nor am I a homophope or homosexual.

Can't the Pit take anything serious?
Quote by Moggan13
Chuck Norris makes onions cry.

*Jumps back in time machine and returns to 2005*

this
Quote by fluffymuffins
You guys seem to think I'm saying only women and gays cry. Err never said it, never implied it, nor am I a homophope or homosexual.

Can't the Pit take anything serious?

Only pussy bitches don't cry. Real men cry their ****ing eyes out when something sad happens.

I have it on good authority that Lennox Lewis balled when Ash got turned to stone.
Because when you're deeply affected by something to the point of being overwhelmed with sadness, you can't help it. If you're not a callous sociopath, that is.
Quote by fluffymuffins
What's the point? I see no reason to cry over anything, ever. Not death, misfortune or anything else. Crying won't make it better. Crying will just make you feel shitty, which will make whatever situation you're in, feel much worse.
When my grandmother died, I didn't shed a tear. I just had a good time with all of my family. She wanted it that way(She even left a note the said if we cry, she will haunt us) That's the way to grieve, laugh it up and have a good time, not sitting in your room crying for hours.

Saying that you shouldn't cry over death is just plain ****ING STUPID.

Lets look at this:

Grandma old, really old and sick. Dead. Not as much as a shock and she lived a full life

OR

You love someone as freind. Freind isn't old, freind commits suicide. I CRY MY ****ING BRAINS OUT AND AM NOT EVEN IN ANY CONDITION TO ANSWER THE GODDAMN PHONE.

****ing Alpha Male Hard-ass.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I cried last night when the Troy Davis execution witnesses were describing his last words

That feel bro.
Quote by fluffymuffins
When my grandmother died, I didn't shed a tear. I just had a good time with all of my family. She wanted it that way(She even left a note the said if we cry, she will haunt us)

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Catharsis makes people feel better.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If you're sad enough, you'll cry. If you're not, then you won't.

It happens when it needs to and that's really all there is to it. I wouldn't say it's worth over-analyzing.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by jetfuel495
TS is so cool, guys.

You will cry eventually. I don't care how tough you think you are, but you will. Right now you sound like some wannabe hardass 16 year old kid who doesn't know the meaning of the word "tragedy".

When did I ever say that if you don't cry, you're the toughest, hardest mother ****er on the planet? Well, I didn't. And yeah, I have had tragic losses. Why would I want to cry over something that can't be changed and makes me feel shitty?
Holy ****, sometimes you guys just make the stupidest ****ing comments.
I don't cry either... I don't see why everyone is playing the "oh... you don't cry, yeah you're really tough" sarcasm card.

Crying is pointless and makes you feel shitter...

And when you cry because someone is dead, you're not crying for them, you're crying for yourselves, because you won't see them anymore.
Check out my fitness blog here
Last edited by maiden_man_666 at Sep 22, 2011,
how the hell do you come to the conclusion that crying makes you feel bad?

does laughing make you think that something is funny?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by fluffymuffins
When did I ever say that if you don't cry, you're the toughest, hardest mother ****er on the planet? Well, I didn't. And yeah, I have had tragic losses. Why would I want to cry over something that can't be changed and makes me feel shitty?

Nobody wants to cry, dude. It's an involuntary reaction.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by maiden_man_666
I don't cry either... I don't see why everyone is playing the "oh... you don't cry, yeah you're really tough" sarcasm card.

Crying is pointless and makes you feel shitter...

Thank you.
i havent cried in years either but i have been real sad its just not something i do but i can understand when something really sad happens

...but im usually the gy that has to keep it toghether
having to talk your friend out of commiting suicide and getting help is not something you can do while bawling and neither is it when you have to carry your grnadpa to their grave in their ceremony a good idea to break down and make a scene
Quote by fluffymuffins

Don't sweat it. This is the Pit. Everything you say will be taken and used to make you
A. Angry
B. Ashamed
C. Disgusting
D. Inadequate.

It's what's done here.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Lemoninfluence
how the hell do you come to the conclusion that crying makes you feel bad?

does laughing make you think that something is funny?

Whenever I cried when I was a kid, it just made me feel shittier.
And yeah, if you're laughing your ass of at something, you're probably gonna keep laughing at it even if its not funny anymore
i find crying can make you feel better, gets things out of your head.
now extra flamey
Page 1 of 4