19 53%
1-6 Months
5 14%
6-12 Months
2 6%
12+ Months
10 28%
Voters: 36.
This is pretty random and it hit me just a few minutes ago when I rocked out.. When is the last time you adjusted your strap? I use the same strap for all my guitars and I haven't adjusted it for at least 4 years. I lengthened it a little bit and it made everything feel totally different haha, I could notice a slight change in how I was playing as well.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
I never adjust my straps and I prefer them around the bottom of my chest/at the top of my stomach. That's where they feel perfect, it isn't too low or too high and it's easiest for me to reach every fret like that.
I'm really tall, so whenever I get a strap I always adjust it as long as it can go. The guitar either rests just above my knees or a bit below the belt depending on the strap.
I keep my guitar in its case, I play sitting down, and I have strap locks... so I don't think I've even worn it in the past 12 months.
Ibanez RG2228 w/ EMG808Xs | Line 6 POD HD500 | Mackie HD1221
Quote by Dayn
I keep my guitar in its case, I play sitting down, and I have strap locks... so I don't think I've even worn it in the past 12 months.

+1
ive had the same strap for like 12 years, and ive worn it at a few little gigs and stuff, but i never play standing up anywhere else. so when i do, i have to wear it high, if i wear it low it feels super awkward.
i have to adjust it for each guitar though, especially jumping between acoustic and electric
I haven't adjusted my strap in forever. I keep it about crotch-high, if anyone wants to know.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
well i got one of these: http://yourshoppingnetwork.com/product_images/music/B/E/BE16A837322B486987B3017403CA486D.jpg on my charvel because i liked that orange with that fluor green. but on my gibson i have a leather strap thats just the same heigth every time because it cant slip into a different position. the charvel is different because of the straps layout it slides a little lower each time.

this is why im not going to vote your poll.

also this:
I keep it about crotch-high, if anyone wants to know
can anyone understand why people would want it beatles-high? like under their chin
Last edited by wolvenrick at Sep 23, 2011,