Hey guys, Thrastastic15 here. You might've seen me around the forums or goofing around in haxball. We have good times.

Anyway, I'd really love your vote for UG President. I'm super psyched to help out in the UG community and get to know each and every one of you.

My platform consists of the following: more pony threads! more hugging threads! More users posting in fun colors and silly fonts! That's the shit that I love.

If you're not going to vote for me, consider Deliriumbassist who seems pretty chillax'd.

Ciao,
Thrash
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
This thread is a phony bologna. This is DB propaganda in disguise. Thrash is against all those things. SABOTAGE!!! IT'S SABOTAGE!!!
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Something seems a little off about Thrash in the OP
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by DonGlover
This thread is a phony bologna. This is DB propaganda in disguise. Thrash is against all those things. SABOTAGE!!! IT'S SABOTAGE!!!

That's just absurd sir.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I actually have a lot of posts in the HT. >_>

At least you're compassionate. I think you're too good to be our president (Prime Minister).
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I actually have a lot of posts in the HT. >_>

Compassionate AND alpha.

Vote for this guy.
I think he's a ****ing useless **** bag piece of shit who should just ****ing eat bag of ****ing dicks like the shitsucker he is.
GenghisGandhi, despite being a spam happy, filthy hipster, shit band loving, Islander bandwagon, terrible at hax, scrawny, immature, swag free Joisey resident, is tolerable depending on who he is compared to.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
GenghisGandhi, despite being a spam happy, filthy hipster, shit band loving, Islander bandwagon, terrible at hax, scrawny, immature, swag free Joisey resident, is tolerable depending on who he is compared to.

;_;

You've turned my week around.

And "Islander bandwagon" is an oxymoron.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm now violently opposed to whoever you support.

He is the sole supporter of tyler_j (Jack the Ripper)
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Pfft, me and Duff were the Kings of that game at the start. I got too frustrated with the constant lag.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Sep 22, 2011,
Quote by KTFM
tyler_j: Not an oxymoron.

tyler_j: has the single most annoying supporter.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.