Sanctum rules, their split with Stormcrow is pretty awesome.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Meh. It's definitely not bad, just nothing made to last in my opinion. Sounds too much like its influences and I much rather just listen to Bolt Thrower honestly. Solid though, if I were more into the crust punk scene I'd buy it.
Sanctum is a 2011 Australian 3D adventure drama film directed by Alister Grierson and co-produced by James Cameron.expedition bank-roller Carl Hurley (Ioan Gruffudd) and his girlfriend, Victoria (Alice Parkinson), travel to the Esa'ala Cave, an underwater cave exploration site in Papua New Guinea. Josh's father Frank (Richard Roxburgh), a master diver, has already established a forward base camp at a lower level inside the cave, where the team have been exploring for weeks.

While exploring a section of the cave known as Devil's Restriction, Frank and diver Judes (Allison Cratchley) meet with an accident which results in Judes' death, fueling arguments and speculation among the group.
This makes me want to stuff 50 people in a tiny basement and go nuts. This is sweet, i have a feeling they really shine live.Yeah it's nothing revolutionary, but it is awesome.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.