Does anyone know of a website where I can buy replacement parts for a rack unit? I need output jacks, MIDI jacks, knobs, AC plugs, etc.

I've been to a couple websites already, tried several Google searches and used the searchbar here but I couldn't find anything on rack parts. I can find output jacks all day long but I can't find the ones that mount to a circuit board, like they do in rack units. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it
Here, quick google led me to these, find the one you want, and get it...you have either 4 post jacks, or 6 post jacks.

http://www.amplifiedparts.com/search/node/jacks

Rack units use the same exact parts you'd find in a normal effect or amp.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Here, quick google led me to these, find the one you want, and get it...you have either 4 post jacks, or 6 post jacks.

http://www.amplifiedparts.com/search/node/jacks

Rack units use the same exact parts you'd find in a normal effect or amp.

Thank you. You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I have absolutely no experience with electronics. When I tried to Google "Output jacks" all I got were jacks for guitars or things that had nothing to do with music equipment

Also, could you tell me how I remove the jacks from the circuit bored? I'm going to buy a rack unit that needs all the jacks replaced. I have another rack unit, and I see how they are mounted to the board but I'm not sure how to remove them. Do they just pop off?
No, you have to get a soldering iron, and a solder sucker, you should be able to Google these and quickly get many tutorials and places to buy this stuff. I would practice soldering first before you go at a expensive PCB, so get something like a Boss DS-1, and do all the keeley mods to it, just for practice, then start trying to desolder those jacks from the rack effects.

The one thing you do not want to do is rip the pad off the PCB, cause then you are screwed. So, practice, and read up on this kind of stuff before you attempt it.
I have buddies who can solder for me, so that won't be an issue. The biggest issue I have is just finding the parts for the unit. But thanks for the link, that definetely helped. Now I just gotta find relacement MIDI ports and some knobs and I'll be set