View poll results: Please choose one;
I'm voting for thrashtastic
15 27%
I suck mad dick
40 73%
Voters: 55.
Page 1 of 2
Thrash might go crazy on these niggas, he don't give a motherfuck
Run up in a nigga house and shoot his grandmother up, what!
What, thrash don't give a motherfuck, getcha baby kidnapped
And ya baby-mother fucked

Everyone else is garbage compared to thrash.

tyler_j - Who?
Deliriumbassist - DOO DOO DOO BASS IS SO HARD TO PLAY! MAYBE IF I POST NAKED PICS OF MYSELF I'LL GET ATTENTION!
minkaro - slipknot5678 does the animal thing better
Mistress Ibanez - * stifles laughter*
Slacker Babbath - Classic nerd. He's smart, but as socially awkward as a stump
Thrashtastic - PRAISE REIMER
Jackal58 - I have good word he's cheating on his wife. Do we need that scandal?
Due_07 - generic liberal teenage brat
Mac2322 - Who?
Craigo - precursor to due

I don't have any witty messages to post about why you should vote for him, put you should. The pit needs balls. All of these candidates (that have spoken on the matter) have groveled at the feet of the voters. Not thrash. You want to see what he said about one of his biggest supporter?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
GenghisGandhi, despite being a spam happy, filthy hipster, shit band loving, Islander bandwagon, terrible at hax, scrawny, immature, swag free Joisey resident, is tolerable depending on who he is compared to.

Meanwhile, due is riding my dick in hope of a vote.

So to summarize, if you vote for thrash, you'll vote for someone who'll get shit done. He won't say in a timid voice, "Please stop posting in those annoying fonts. They are annoying and obnoxious." He'll summon the power of Emery, God of Hate, and spake unto them curses that hitherto haven't existed.

tl;dr - Vote for thrash, if you don't, you're a shitsucker who hates progress.

By the way, thrash is against this.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Now I have an issue with my fellow running-mates (the cretinous shitsucking pathetic piles of garbage should go crawl back into the primidorial pit which is the vagina they emerged from damning the world with their presence). These "people" are creating threads solely for the purpose of furthering their own cause.

This is an outrage. We clearly have a thread for campaigning here which is labeled accordingly. Do they have no sense of integrity? No sense of quality? No respect for the very forum they wish to precede over as president? They are clogging up our beloved pit with the stagnat circle jerk that is this election.

I want you to look at my fellow runningmates. More specifically, look at their join dates and their history on this site. They are old, ancient relics of a "better time" (which was not actually any better). They can take some icy hot and rub it all over the metaphorical ballsack which is their nostalgia.

I'm not like them. I am a not-so humble 09er which makes me the most qualified man in the race for the presidential title. The president has absolutely no abilities, perks, or duties. I assure you, as one of the premier 2009 join date users, I keep a strict policy of posting in order to best represent my join date. I contribute nothing other than flaming, spam, trolling, and poorly constructed puns. Is that not the very essence of our pit? The very essence of the man who will not actually run the pit? Just like the president himself, I contribute nothing. We might as well not even vote.

Look at Jackal. He is already our president. He's a Republican. You know what? I don't like either of those things. He's resisting change. Change is good. You can believe in change. Once I made 26 dollars in a school year from picking up small change in the hallways. I'm like Obama but without all the suck.

Look at Bassist. His name is disturbingly close to Delirious Rapist. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so.

Look at Slacker. He slacks, he hasn't even finished his book yet. I'll admit, that makes him a worthy adversary. However, I missed an entire year of university because I was too lazy to apply to American colleges and then decided that I wanted to go to am American college. That's on the cutting edge of doing nothing.

Due? Please, he's a shitsucker.

I forgot everyone else who is running

In conclusion, if you don't vote me as your 2011 pit president I will send you angry pms. Thrash out

He keeps it real.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Sep 23, 2011,
Looks like people would rather suck mad dick than vote thrash.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Thrashtastic15?

More like Rashtastic15!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Unourrit01
thrashtastic15? 12 letters in thrashtastic. 12 minus 3 is 9. 15 minus 4 is 11. 4 minus 3 is 1. 9/11/01

thrash did 9/11

The bastard!
Quote by due 07
Reported for useless spam.

All I hear is "bitch, bitch, moan"

Edit: also, if you report one presidential thread for useless spam, you must report all of them.
Last edited by Vitor_vdp at Sep 23, 2011,
Quote by Unourrit01
thrashtastic15? 12 letters in thrashtastic. 12 minus 3 is 9. 15 minus 4 is 11. 4 minus 3 is 1. 9/11/01

thrash did 9/11

Anyway, I voted mad dick regardless of whether I'll vote for him or not.
Just for the simple fact that that idiot, genghisgandhi is wanting this guy to win, I'll happily vote against
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Edit: also, if you report one presidential thread for useless spam, you must report all of them.

All I hear is "bitch, bitch, moan"
Quote by daytripper75
Dude can't even pick a good hockey team. You really expect me to give him a position of power?

No man, this is the year the Leafs will finally make the playoffs, for real this time!
Quote by RU Experienced?
No man, this is the year the Leafs will finally make the playoffs, for real this time!

Quote by sam b
Just for the simple fact that that idiot, genghisgandhi is wanting this guy to win, I'll happily vote against

This. also, i vaguely remember thrashtastic irritating me once
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
Thrash seems like a bastard so I'll suck mad dick, thank you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came

DO THE DUE!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by zgr0826 at Sep 23, 2011,
Quote by teh_goon
This. also, i vaguely remember thrashtastic irritating me once

Thus we have a new strategy for this thrashfabulous guy

Get genghisgandhi out of your ass
Damn, it seems that the volumes of Vaseline used in the pit is huge if I see how some look after each other.

Voted against Trashcan, although he has a high cuddly factor ... like any hairy pet.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by blake1221
Wouldn't be the first time.

How about I bury my fist in your face, chucklefuck?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by blake1221
Come at me, bro. I do pushups.

Yeah, pushing those dildos up your ass.
Quote by blake1221
You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Shoving dildos up your ass? I'll pass.
Page 1 of 2