I plan on buying a capo for my guitar maybe later today or next week. I have both an electric guitar and an acoustic guitar. I was wondering before i bought one, can a capo work for both electric and acoustic guitar no matter what kind it is?

I was also checking out the Kyser KG12B (12-St Guitar Capo, Black) on google shopping.

What do you guys think.
I got one that works for both electric and acoustic.
Still, I pretty much only use it on my acoustic, ut it works great for both!
Forgot what it's called, but I think you can just go to a nearby guitar store and ask and test yourself... or somehow get to speak to the ones you're buying it from.
I use my capo fore my electric, acoustic and 12 string, although it barely fits the 12 string. There's no reason why one wouldn't work for both acoustic and electric.
i have 2 G7th capos. one i found on the street. works on electric and acoustic guitars. shub capo deluxe is nice as well
A capo (short for capotasto, Italian for "head of fretboard", also called a fret lobster) is a device used on the neck of a stringed (typically fretted) instrument to shorten the playable length of the strings, hence raising the pitch. It is frequently used on guitars, mandolins, and banjos. G.B. Doni first used the term in his Annotazioni of 1640, though capo use likely began earlier in the 17th-century.The capo is most commonly used to raise the pitch of an instrument so that a player can perform a piece in a certain key using different fingerings than they would use if played "open" (i.e. without a capo). In effect, a capo uses a fret of an instrument to create a new nut at a higher note than the instrument's actual nut. No matter the style, the capo is typically placed as close to the desired fret as possible, just behind the fret. This holds the strings down behind the fret as securely as possible with the sharpest possible angle to ensure they will remain fretted.