Im the type of person who really loves music and I want to learn more about it or should I say like a degree where I can make myself proud. Need help for some links from you guys thanks!
Look, I'd just google some music-universities, or ask my local guidance counselor..
DeVillains!
If you like New England Berklee is a fantastic school.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Also, how much actual musical knowledge do you have? Do you have any musical talent besides playing guitar? Do you have an ear? Your level of musicianship (not just noodling on a guitar) will greatly affect what schools you're able to get into. A lot of guitar players aren't good technical musicians because guitar allows you to take many, many shortcuts (chord charts and tabs anyone?) that other musicians can't take advantage of.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by axeman123
Im the type of person who really loves music and I want to learn more about it or should I say like a degree where I can make myself proud. Need help for some links from you guys thanks!

Quote by longboarder_23
Cool dude you are on the right track...i would suggest also for you to go at this site..they got some cool stuffs and also alot of scholarship grants if you are interested to go back to school. check this one @ http://collegeoptions.us/

-_-
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o