My band Sectioned have released their E.P, the songs are about 2 years old it's just taken so long to get a vocalist and then get the vocals on the songs. We're rehearsing new material and will hopefully have a second E.P out around christmas.

Here is a song from the E.P:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6n-bh4wiZk

You can download the E.P consisting of 5 tracks(type in 0 if free):

www.sectioned.bandcamp.com

Comments on mix etc welcome but as we've had these songs for about 2 years waiting on vocals I didn't have the patience at the end to completely fine-tune everything, i'm happier with it that way!
This is some pretty progressive stuff man.

Crit:
-There are sooo many stops and starts. It feels to me like it's almost overused and the song doesn't feel like it's flowing as well as it should. Note, this is mostly the first half of the song.
-The vocals sound just a bit overproduced.
-The song is too short. ahahah

I honestly really enjoyed this dude. Keep up the good work with your band and the tone you get out of that Axe fx is crazy good.

Maybe check out a song of mine and tell me what you think?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482320
Thanks for listening, I tried to click your link but it didn't work for me..Do you have an alternative one? I'm glad you enjoyed the song mate and would appreciate if you could share it onward if that's not too much to ask. Thanks for the crit.
i like it where did you record at? the quality's good i like the guitar tone
Schecter BlackJack Atx v-1fr
Ibanez Gax70l Duncan Distortions
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
I recorded/mixed/mastered it all at home myself. Thanks! If you have any more questions feel free to ask
nice wut programs do u use? and how did u record the drums?
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
Cubase for the recording and mixing itself and the drums were programmed MIDI for 3 of the songs, one of them was tracked with an electric kit. The album will all be real drums
nice, the quality is really good keep up the good work!
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus