So yesterday I was sitting in my living room watching the Big 4 dvd. during Anthrax's set my fiancee comes in. She sits down, asks what we're watching, and I tell her. Then she says "lets watch the Matrix".

HANG ON

i've been trying to get this woman to watch the Matrix for so long i'd given up on it. now that we're watching Anthrax play thru their set she says she wants to watch the Matrix.

What the **** is going on here?
she thought about it and realized that you want her to watch the Matrix badly, so she finally agreed? just a coincidence it's while anthrax is playing
She's messing with your head. Kill her, and do it now... before you have a chance to re-think it!
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Maybe it has occurred to her that however bad she suspects the Matrix may be it can't be as bad as Anthrax?
Maybe it's because Anthrax are shit?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The Matrix is better anyway, and you'll probably have sex with her after.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by smb
Maybe it has occurred to her that however bad she suspects the Matrix may be it can't be as bad as Anthrax?

Pretty obvious really. Just a lesser of two evils situation.
it was while they were playing "Only". thats what I thought was so ****ed up. why couldn't she just let me watch it in peace?
Maybe she actually said Anthrax but then you pretended to mishear it as Matrix to make her watch it.

I am not a fan of Anthrax.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Kill her and the world media will have a frenzy about how Anthrax made you do it. No... best to just bide your time, start filling your album collection with a band you would love to see framed and wait...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
Kill her and the world media will have a frenzy about how Anthrax made you do it. No... best to just bide your time, start filling your album collection with a band you would love to see framed and wait...

This man has the idea.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by VanTheKraut

The only raisin to purchase Nickleback's discography.
Quote by L2112Lif
The only raisin to purchase Nickleback's discography.

Or I'll go buy every single release that Glee has put out. That'd be funny
Quote by L2112Lif
Naw, I kinda leek the music from Glee... I just find the show atrocious.

Quote by L2112Lif
Naw, I kinda leek the music from Glee... I just find the show atrocious.

If food puns are your new thing then I approve.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
If food puns are your new thing then I approve.

If they are then I just feel silly
Quote by smb

this seems to be the most likely situation