I've been experimenting with feedback a little lately, and listening to some songs that use feedbac and was wanting to know if anyone could point me to more songs with interesting use of feedback?
Citizen Erased - Muse
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I'm sorry but no band in the history of recorded music has ever attempted to use feedback constructively. You, TS, are a trailblazer.
Quote by Spud Spudly
I'm sorry but no band in the history of recorded music has ever attempted to use feedback constructively. You, TS, are a trailblazer.

Are you trying to be funny? If so, please stop.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by JustRooster
There's no home for you here - The White Stripes.

This shit right here.

Also lots of Sonic Youth. Not all their stuff is unlistenable hipster noise. They have excellent control over feedback and noise in later albums like Goo, Daydream Nation, Rather Ripped, The Eternal, etc.

See also My Bloody Valentine. Obviously.
Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrPQ0obwnaQ&feature=related
Billy explains that the feedback bit was 'cause his guitar was shit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vd3uMxTpdI
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Erm, would Tom Morello count? I don't know if he uses feedback or what.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Most live Def Leppard stuff. Phil Collen uses a Jackson sustainer. Steve vai- Fernandes sustainer. Syn gates- sustainiac.

This is all controlled feedback though.
Quote by RockGuitarist09
Most live Def Leppard stuff. Phil Collen uses a Jackson sustainer. Steve vai- Fernandes sustainer. Syn gates- sustainiac.

This is all controlled feedback though.

Yeah, not really looking for eBow or sustainer type stuff, more natural feedback. Thanks a lot, though!
Tom Morello uses a killswitch and an octave pedal to make actual melodies from the feedback.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I always say that starting with the basics is the best point to go from, so I'll throw Hendrix and The Who into the mix here.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
I always say that starting with the basics is the best point to go from, so I'll throw Hendrix and The Who into the mix here.

Yeah, I've been listening to a lot of Hendrix and The Who as well as Nirvana and some Adrian Belew (though I think most of his is a sustainer pickup).
Quote by rgrockr
Tom Morello uses a killswitch and an octave pedal to make actual melodies from the feedback.

Yes. Sleep Now In The Fire solo comes to mind.
try adding phaser to feedback, it sounds kinda cool
GENERIC SIGNATURE
"I Heard Her Call My Name" by The Velvet Underground.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
I've heard that Lou Reed sometimes spends about 10 minutes just messing with feedback live. Also, early grunge bands.
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here