did you guys see that schecter pt 30th anniversary on ebay? I can't post a link but damn I wish I had some money laying around for that!
Glad you like it Jcshayden, sad to see it go but I could use a new amp.

Chill out W4RP1G.
I'm the one who's selling it just because somebody finds it and posts about it doesn't mean they are spamming the forum...
I let people know about a lot of nice guitars I find.

And don't even bring up some garbage like that's my other forum account when a forum mod can just check the IPs..
Synyster Special
Schecter PT 30th Anniversary
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter Synyster Custom (finish defect)
Schecter C-1+
Quote by A7XSchecter6661
Glad you like it Jcshayden, sad to see it go but I could use a new amp.

Chill out W4RP1G.
I'm the one who's selling it just because somebody finds it and posts about it doesn't mean they are spamming the forum...
I let people know about a lot of nice guitars I find.

And don't even bring up some garbage like that's my other forum account when a forum mod can just check the IPs..

Regardless of who's doing the spam, this is spam. You can't use the classified forum to talk about eBay listings. If you guys really want to talk about that particular model of guitar, then this belongs in the Electric guitar forum.
He can talk about an ebay listing all he wants...

And absolutely No linking to ebay!

If it's on ebay,there's no need to advertise it here.
And no linking to any other third party websites.

Jcshayden is not breaking any rules by talking about something on eBay. Now if I disregarded the rules and posted my own link on here that would be a different ball game.
Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
Quote by W4RP1G
Regardless of who's doing the spam, this is spam. You can't use the classified forum to talk about eBay listings. If you guys really want to talk about that particular model of guitar, then this belongs in the Electric guitar forum.

Like the others said, I'm not the seller of the PT. I just happen to like schecters a lot, and wanted to share this find. It's a rare guitar.

By the way, do you have nothing better to do than go around debating whether or not a post is spam? Seriously? Go play your guitar or something. Better yet, become a mod and move this thread where it belongs, if it really offends you so much that it is in the wrong board.
I don't think you broke any rules...
If I said I found a sweet guitar for sale on craigslist is that spam?
Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
no, It wouldn't be, nor is it in violation of forum rules. if it is in the wrong place, perhaps a mod should move it! I hate it when forums do this...
Quote by theundecidedone
no, It wouldn't be, nor is it in violation of forum rules. if it is in the wrong place, perhaps a mod should move it! I hate it when forums do this...

That's why I didn't post it on here myself lol
Everyone thinks they are a mod and get pissed if it isn't about them
Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
This isn't a guitar discussion forum, this is for trading and selling gear. If you really cared about the Schecter enough to discuss it with other enthusiasts, you would be better off making a thread in the electric guitar forum, as people are here to buy, sell, and trade gear.

It looks to me like you guys tried to bypass the rules with a technicality. Seems pretty fishy one person posts the website and exact search information to the guitar, and then the eBay seller just happens to show up the same day to defend TS when he's called out on it. Whether it's acceptable is up to the mods. But I don't think your shady business practices are acceptable.
Quote by W4RP1G
This isn't a guitar discussion forum, this is for trading and selling gear. If you really cared about the Schecter enough to discuss it with other enthusiasts, you would be better off making a thread in the electric guitar forum, as people are here to buy, sell, and trade gear.

It looks to me like you guys tried to bypass the rules with a technicality. Seems pretty fishy one person posts the website and exact search information to the guitar, and then the eBay seller just happens to show up the same day to defend TS when he's called out on it. Whether it's acceptable is up to the mods. But I don't think your shady business practices are acceptable.

So it's shady business that I check UG classifieds when I am looking for new gear and happen to see a post about the same guitar I am selling?

Honestly though, who is more wrong.

The OP posting about a guitar that IS for sale.

Or the guy whining you can't talk about something that happens to be on ebay like the word is forbidden?

Which by the way has nothing to do with BUYING OR SELLING GEAR... lol
Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
Quote by W4RP1G
You must really think everyone is stupid but you.

Actually I even found it on metalguitarist too
So you might as well go read the "electric guitar section" and stop being a pretend-a-mod

Synyster Special
Schecter Damien-6

Sold:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Schecter C-1+
Quote by A7XSchecter6661
So it's shady business that I check UG classifieds when I am looking for new gear and happen to see a post about the same guitar I am selling?

Honestly though, who is more wrong.

The OP posting about a guitar that IS for sale.

Or the guy whining you can't talk about something that happens to be on ebay like the word is forbidden?

Which by the way has nothing to do with BUYING OR SELLING GEAR... lol

not to get in the middle of a SPLENDID forum catfight, but A7Xschecter6661 has never pushed his guitar in this forum. personally, I appreciate people who post good ebay finds! heck, my dad got his Tennessee rose that way.

chill. out. please. you'll scare the children :p
Quote by A7XSchecter6661
Actually I even found it on metalguitarist too
So you might as well go read the "electric guitar section" and stop being a pretend-a-mod

So wait does this mean things are better?

Oh and btw, yes everybody is stupid except me