I don't see why this is facepalm-worthy? It works...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Just think, in an alternate universe TS actually applied and is living out his full universal potential.
I don't need to think, I just visited him using Quantum Jumping .
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

“I found the Quantum Jumping Program to be absolutely fantastic. I have always wanted to write so I Quantum Jumped into a parallel world and caught up with my doppelganger who happens to be a published author who has written many books. It was a truly awesome experience. My second experience concerned public speaking. I jumped through the doorway and found my doppelganger who is a world recognized public speaker. I learned so much from him that I now know if I should be asked to speak, I can do so with all the flair and skill that I learned during my Quantum Jump. Incidentally, as I cross off items off the top of my list of TO DO list, I’m adding more to the bottom. The Quantum Jumping Program has been the best investment I have made in the last 40 odd years of searching.” ~ Stan Walters, Australia

Lol.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by blake1221
Just think, in an alternate universe TS actually applied and is living out his full universal potential.

Yes, but if his personality and environment had been changed so much in that parallel universe that he was willing to consider applying, is that really TS?
So, I'm curious, if I rape someone, and she screams, but is in another dimension, does she still make a sound? And more importantly, is it still rape?
The generally expected performance of the Quantum Jumping program in regards to any specific disease has not been scientifically validated and we cannot and will not make any promises in regards to any miracle cures.

You don't say...
PM me for newts
Quote by Slayton101
So, I'm curious, if I rape someone, and she screams, but is in another dimension, does she still make a sound? And more importantly, is it still rape?

In one universe, it's consensual, so yes she makes a sound, and no it's not rape.

Quote by RedDeath9
Yes, but if his personality and environment had been changed so much in that parallel universe that he was willing to consider applying, is that really TS?

Duh. That's the very nature of QJ'ing.

Quote by SlayingDragons

I hope no one actually buys this.

I don't see what's so funny.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
"Since the 1920’s, quantum physicists have been trying to make sense of an uncomfortable and startling fact—that an infinite number of alternate universes exist."

I thought it was just a theory

Nah, everything stated on that website is pure fact.
PM me for newts
TS, in another universe you are not a total fag.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Anyone with half a brain will realize that the entire argument for Quantum Jumping fails right here:

Quote by Kwantum Jumpars
Every decision you make in life causes a “split” in reality…

Which in turn creates two alternate universes—one where the current version of you is today, and another with the version of you who made a different choice. Now think about your life.

This statement lies on the premise that your life here is the 'main' one which causes splits. It's not. Of course, if every universe is truly parallel, every split in every universe holds the same weight and causes the infinity in splits, in which case your life here is worthless and meaningless compared to the awesomer splits possible.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
So I could visit another universe while my physical body would remain right here? Yo dawg...
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by darkstar2466
Anyone with half a brain will realize that the entire argument for Quantum Jumping fails right here:

This statement lies on the premise that your life here is the 'main' one which causes splits. It's not. Of course, if every universe is truly parallel, every split in every universe holds the same weight and causes the infinity in splits, in which case your life here is worthless and meaningless compared to the awesomer splits possible.

Just think of all the possibilities! I think I'll try out some "kwantuhm jyumpeeng" myself...
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
this must mean though, for every universe we exist in, there must be millions more where we don't, where parents decided not to have kids, or never even met