i have three original recordings on my bands ultimate guitar profile so be sure to check them out and please leave feed back. all three recordings are different in terms of the style of metal but i hope you enjoy them!listen!
Schecter BlackJack Atx v-1fr
Ibanez Gax70l Duncan Distortions
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
thanks! evil deads a song i wrote a couple of years ago supply and demand and flip of the coin we made in dedication to other types of metal we have a song toxic avenger and n.c.s. on our facebook which are a lot like evil dead and we plan on recording more like that very soon(we have 18 total song on the facebook and reverbnation accounts) facebook.com/killingcrawford
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
Holy shit. Evil dead is a ****ing sweet song. I can't help but headbang on this song.

Crit:
-On the solo, make sure the bends are 100% in tune. After the bending part it sounded sick.
-The guitars are a bit too trebly and it seems like there is no bass in the mix.
-The cymbals are really loud and they can be brought down.
-The vocals have too much effects on them. They sound sweet but it's almost too much.

As for the actual song, everything was written very well. I enjoyed it. Maybe check out my track that i have posted up?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482320
ill be sure to check it out! thanks for the feedback and we use a drum program(hydrogen)and we use a better kit now and evil dead was recorded through a line 6 with pod farm and we dont have a bassist lol but we use a different vocal setting now and record through my amp and have a lot more bass on recent recordings be sure to check out the facebook!
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
I agree with everyone else about evil dead being a great metal song. Supply and demand was pretty sick too.. im gonna be honest with you, I hate his vocals but maybe it is an acquired taste. I liked what he did towards the middle of supply and demand right around 3:30. It would be awesome if he used the brutal growling style more as opposed to that black metal yell.
Quote by angusfan16
I've quit this forum a few times.
i did the vocals on evil dead cuz we had kicked out the old vocalist and i do the brutal lows on all the newer shit and my friend steve does the highs like i said we have an extreme variety of songs on the facebook and a couple joke songs like ultimate i cant win 3 about mortal kombat and std's ruin lives which is more of a punk song with no screaming just clean vocals we're just not talented singers so we usually stick with screaming lol
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
p.s. flip of the coin is ok but i like the solo i do and skip to the end and let me know what you think i made this epic part with keys and theres a rythm guitar with octaves over it and a lead and sweeps so if anyone would let to id appreciate getting feedback on those specific parts of that song thanks!
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus