Page 1 of 6
Anyone watch the canadian show, Trailer Park Boys, or hear anything about it? I came across some clips the other day and it seemed pretty good.

To the (canadian) pit monkeys, what is your take on this show? Should i try and find some episodes of it online. Any good, eh?

Some clips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etkarB72RbE

Some of Bubbles' moments
I remember this show!!! It is worth watching. Don't expect it to be to serious though.
never heard of it, but that sounds like it would be the name of a bluegrass band where the members are white suburban 20 somethings who pretend to be rednecks. it really does.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Its pretty good, as long as you listen to the blues and eat chicken fingers while watching.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
It is absolutely the funniest show in existence. Not even kidding, and opinions aside and all that too. It's really funny if you enjoy that type of humour.
looks like I'm gonna be searching the interwebz for some episodes. I'll try and find the pilot movie too. But for now, there are a ton of other youtube videos that have me cracking up.
Quote by CaptainRon
Yeah it's good

Seasons 1-5 are the best imo but it's an all around awesome show. It just started getting a little old to me after that, except the last movie they released

I advise you try and find the pilot movie from around 1999 and watch it first.

Every thing Trailer Park Boys is on YouTube, except Countdown to Liquor Day. You can find the first TPB movie in it's entirety on there, as well as The Big Dirty.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I like it, use to watch it consistently but it's been a while. There was a time when I couldn't go anywhere without quoting a Lahey shit metaphor.
"Winds of shit" was my favorite.
Last edited by CorvetteRick at Sep 23, 2011,
Greatest motherfucking shit to come out of Canada. Ricky is a man's man.

"'Cause witnesses give up prescriptions to the police; once the police has your prescription, you're ****ed."
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
The whole series is hilarious. I bought the Entire DVD set which ships out in a beer cooler with a pot leaf emblem on the side. The funniest show ever.
Quote by homeless-john
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuNPrYXNzCQ

Probably my favourite character in the show (well more so Ricky and him together).

Great show though.

Conky
"I got us some steaks, corn on the cob, shrimp, ****in ceaser salad. Why don't we all just go down to the river and you guys get a nice high goin' and we'll have a great time."
Primus2112's new J-ROC avatar inspired me to resurrect this thread.

Just rewatched the first season recently - the episode where Mrs Petersons dog eats the weed brownies is awesome!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Primus2112's new J-ROC avatar inspired me to resurrect this thread.

Just rewatched the first season recently - the episode where Mrs Petersons dog eats the weed brownies is awesome!

j-roc up in this MA, you know'm sayin'?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Love this show so much. J-Roc reminds me of some kids I know at my highschool
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Easily the best show on TV. Canadian or otherwise.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Seen every episode and movie. Canadian TV is so much better than everything here.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
So good.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by guitarninjaruy
Smokes, lets go

No way, I've only got two left and I'm not giving you any!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
My roommate and I just named his Khajiit character on Skyrim "Vince the Pince".

TS, I AM the liquor.
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
They've been done for a while now. I've watched them since they started it.

Apparently they're doing some ''drunk and on drugs happy hour'' show or something.
Quote by guitarninjaruy
Smokes, lets go

I actually inadvertently did that to a gas station guy at the cash.

I was on the phone, and I told the guy to get me some Next blue's. So I'm still on my cell while he's looking for the phone. And he turns around like he doesn't know what I said, so he said something along the lines of don't have any/what did he say.

So I'm all pissed off on the phone, and I turn the phone away and I just tell him ''smokes man, give me smokes'' and he just basically turned around and picked a random pack for me lol
That Drunk and On Drugs show is already done. I hear they're making one more season, and another movie. I hope so. I can never get enough TPB. It's awesome.

I'd gladly watch re-runs over and over though. Jokes aren't current, they can be told fifty years ago or fifty years from now and still be relevant. That's why it's awesome. You don't have to know anything about pop-culture or celebrity gossip bullshit to laugh.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

It is pretty funny, some amazing writing. The acting for the show is just a little too dry for me which kind of ruins it. I watch it every once and a while when I am bored.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
smokes, lets go.

i love this show.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Thrashtastic15
bit late to the party eh bud

better late than never
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by CaptainRon
Yeah it's good

Seasons 1-5 are the best imo but it's an all around awesome show. It just started getting a little old to me after that, except the last movie they released

I advise you try and find the pilot movie from around 1999 and watch it first.

Agreed. Anyone ever tell you that you're a smart guy?