Great work. How long did it take?
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I love the first one, did you take a normal pic of the third one?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Thanks all! I'll look for a normal pic of #3. As far as build time, it varies, but usually runs 12-16 weeks.
The first pic is possibly the most outstanding woodgrain and stained finish I've seen in quite some time.

very well done!
Quote by 00_hns_00
are those bolt or setneck?

they look pretty awesome

Bolt on. It's our last run of bolt-ons though, we're focusing on neck-thrus for now. Thanks!
Quote by inkandlead
That top guitar is the most beautiful thing you've ever posted.

Thanks a lot! The fretboard and pickguard are more yellow in real life, but the pic is pretty close.
How much would one of these set me back? I'd want the 2nd one with a set of strat pickups and black trim (pickup covers/knobs)
Not my style of bodies but these seem pretty original and look fantastic.

I like the differences between them all. They look really classic.

Bad ass!
Can you tell us what all the switches are? Being single coils I'd assume some phase options? Or are they stacked humbuckers?
I'd still like to know how much one of these would cost me
Quote by Buxom
I'd still like to know how much one of these would cost me

Check your PMs, I don't want to spam the forum.
Those are some breezy designs, I like them a lot. But do you need so many screws for the pickguard?
Quote by inkandlead
Can you tell us what all the switches are? Being single coils I'd assume some phase options? Or are they stacked humbuckers?

The single coils have three on/off switches for pickup selection, and the smaller switch at the bottom tip of the pickguard is for fretboard LED side markers.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Those are some breezy designs, I like them a lot. But do you need so many screws for the pickguard?

The pickguards are all made of wood, so they require more screws than a plastic guard would. If not, the wood would warp over time.
A few more projects in the mix:

And a shot of Jake Cinninger (Umphrey's McGee) rockin' a Becker in Portland, ME last weekend:

Simply amazing classical looking and original.

I love the attention to detail.

That finger board is simply to die for.
sunburst fingerboard and pickguard? that's certainly new
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
Quote by R45VT
Simply amazing classical looking and original.

I love the attention to detail.

That finger board is simply to die for.

Quote by CJ Noble
sunburst fingerboard and pickguard? that's certainly new

Thanks a lot, we were definitely going for something different on that one. For now it's kind of a one-off project, but who knows...

We have done a few other experimental fretboard finishes though:

These are beautifully simplistic and vintage looking. I love it. Keep it up guys. Keep it up.
Art is Vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it...
-Edgar Degas
That P90 guitar is absolutely stunning. I have a couple 90's lying around - the simplicity and elegance in that design just inspired my next build!
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by ma_tt11
That P90 guitar is absolutely stunning. I have a couple 90's lying around - the simplicity and elegance in that design just inspired my next build!

Thanks, make sure you post some pics!