Well, time to get an idea pit-approved, yet again. So, I was thinking of getting any musician, singer, rapper, or anyone who does anything musical and will participate, and making one huge compilation album. In said album, I will write a song with each person, which we will then record and distribute. This is good promotion for me, them, they'll get a chance to see what a music career is like (sorta), and it will challenge me musically. First of all, what do you think? And second, put yourself in the mindset of a wannabe teenage musician (shouldn't be hard for most of you ), how would you feel about taking part in this project? (Note: I'm not actually asking you to participate, but if you want to, the offer is open. )

Also know that there are many pretty girls who want to be singers, and many gang members who want to be rappers. Bitchez n protection niqqa!
you're a stone fox
you're gonna screw it up, and it will be all your fault. just remember that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Bro, you're thirteen. Write some music like Baby, keep it till you're sixteen, write some dark and depressing shit, and put it all one one album.

You'll be a bouncy yet tortured soul, and that's what the market wants right now. They want Roger Waters with a swoop.
Sounds like it'll be a big undertaking, but I'm in the mood for a collab. Let's write a song or two together.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread

But really...I don't know man....
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
You better hope Due 07 doesn't win the UG election, because if so, that colored font is gone.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by chaos13
Sounds like it'll be a big undertaking, but I'm in the mood for a collab. Let's write a song or two together.

Accepted request, posted on profile. Let's do this shit.
you're a stone fox
I'd be willing to at least try.

Edit: Are you aiming for diversity? Like one song is chaotic13 sounding, and another is slipknot5678 sounding, but it's still you?

Edit: And yeah, the coloured font won't last much longer.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Sep 23, 2011,
Quote by slipknot5678
I'd be willing to at least try.

Edit: Are you aiming for diversity? Like one song is chaotic13 sounding, and another is slipknot5678 sounding, but it's still you?

Edit: And yeah, the coloured font won't last much longer.

It's not too much about me, more about letting kids expand on their ideas and what they love, but yeah, I'm aiming for diversity.
you're a stone fox
Im glad someone with your expertise is offering to help people feel what its like to be real musicians.
Quote by Weaponized
Im glad someone with your expertise is offering to help people feel what its like to be real musicians.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? I wasn't trying to prove to people that I'm an amazing musician, I'm trying to prove to myself that I'm not terrible.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Weaponized

And what have we got to lose by giving it a try? If it turns out bad, it turns out bad. Not like we're recording for a label. You're like, stifling all the creative energy here, man.

But seriously, we have no reason not to give it a go. Step off your high horse. That goes for everyone else as well.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
This is an interesting idea. I won't be participating, but I'm excited to hear the end product.
Quote by due 07
This is an interesting idea. I won't be participating, but I'm excited to hear the end product.

Ya know what, **** the colors, this is too much work. And okay, I'm also excited about the end product, I have about two people secured. Both are over the internet.
you're a stone fox
I'll do it, but I'd rather use my best ideas for my own music.

Or I could just change the key and alter the rhythm a bit. >.>

/half joking
Jesus Christ I know you're probably using UG Black, but I can't even see that shit with UG Classic.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
Jesus Christ I know you're probably using UG Black, but I can't even see that shit with UG Classic.

Actually, I'm not using color anymore, and I can see it fine with Classic.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Actually, I'm not using color anymore, and I can see it fine with Classic.

BULLSHIT YOU CAN SEE IT FINE!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
BULLSHIT YOU CAN SEE IT FINE!

It's pretty easy for me to read, I assumed it was for everyone else too.
you're a stone fox
This is me mocking you and being an asshole.

Sounds interesting though, I may feel like a collab at some point.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
You can't mock me if I don't do it anymore!

right?
you're a stone fox